Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stop Bring Maen

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, even in slam dunk defeat, you can't admit it, that's sad. That's not even twisting the stats as many stats can be because you can't give more value to percentage over the actual total.

That like me saying 50% of the Spanish people in NC are from Mexico and only 30% of the Spanish in LA are from Mexico. Does that mean you can conclude NC has more Mexicans than LA ?

Well according to you and Timothy that is true because 50% > 30%!

Now let's look at the actual numbers which you call twisting statistics. What if NC only had 380k Spanish compared to 1.2 million Spanish in LA. That would mean there are 190k Mexicans in NC compared to 780k in LA! So does just looking at 50% > 30% give you enough info!?

I feel like i'm tutoring my nephew!

Clear and simple, 16 illiterates per sq mile in NC and 10 illiterates per square mile in LA, that's an indisputable fact that is pretty simple and basic considering both places are almost exact size and one has significantly more illiterates than other.

Posted

But the real statistic, who really gives a poo about you and your statistical analysis of literacy rates? 0.1%. Do you know who that insignificant .1% is? That's you, Alejandro.

Also, congratulations on being the only non-Panther fan in listed in Today's Top Posters. That should tell you all you need to know about yourself. Hope trolling the Panthers' board on a Friday night brings you great joy this evening. taa taaa.

Posted

Weekends are for the warriors... of trolling. get out bro.

Posted

please change your avatar your one creepy loooking dude Alejandro

Posted

Alejandro, if I had a dime for every time I've shaken my head and laughed at your failed attempts to troll, I could probably fill my gas tank.

Give it up, dude. You're embarrassing yourself and making saints fans look worse and worse with every post. Since you obviously have no social life, you try to get attention by trolling a rival team's message board. Did you get rejected from SaintsReport? Go there and live in delusion.

Also, change your freaking picture because it looks like you're sitting in a white van watching kids play at the local park.

Posted

Alejandro, if I had a dime for every time I've shaken my head and laughed at your failed attempts to troll, I could probably fill my gas tank.

Give it up, dude. You're embarrassing yourself and making saints fans look worse and worse with every post. Since you obviously have no social life, you try to get attention by trolling a rival team's message board. Did you get rejected from SaintsReport? Go there and live in delusion.

Also, change your freaking picture because it looks like you're sitting in a white van watching kids play at the local park.

You put dimes in your gas tank? Or that like a hill billy metaphor!? Lol

Posted

dimes are money you buy gas with money what other childhood concepts can i help you with

Posted

Wonder the number difference in bandwagon fans from before Brees/Payton to after Brees/Payton.

Posted

and that's without counting backwoods Bubba, who shot the census agent for trespassing on his property.

Posted

I heart bubba.