Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rumor: Mike Goodson Traded To The Raiders?

184 posts in this topic

Posted

The fact that you have to resort to pulling college videos of him to find a highlight reel kind of speaks for itself though doesn't it?

He's only 23. He's not an old man.

Posted

What does this say about Otah?

Otah poos all over Bruce. If Otah can get on the field....there isn't anyone we could bring in better. But who knows if he can stay on the field or even get on it for a game.

Posted

Must be something. I'm sure he will be gone if he doesn't change, and you never know it might just be the Raiders...

Posted

Listen up you primitive screwheads, this......is my BOOMSTICK!

Posted

Bruce has 14 games played in the NFL. Damn, you guys are harsh.

Hurney's effort to improve without having to give up anything should be commended at least.

Posted

Campbell was likely a lineman the Panthers had their eye on in the draft, they just didn't draft him in time.

remember the Panthers FO is one of the best in the league at scouting O-linemen.

If they think they can fix him, I trust them.

Posted

Must be something. I'm sure he will be gone if he doesn't change, and you never know it might just be the Raiders...

Not sure I could get excited about playing for the Raiders. Could be he just needs people around him to show him how to be a pro. As for expectations, I have the same for him as I had for Goodson...zero.

Posted

So does this mean we will be changing the 'Shotgun' formation to the 'Boomstick' formation?

I like the trade. Those that say he's lazy, well maybe a change of scenery and the incentive of playing for a team that is on the rise will light a fire under him. Either that or Rivera will.

Posted

Zero risk to this move.

We were cutting Goodson...and were able to take a flyer on an OLineman with great measurables but an underachiever.

If he does not make it out of camp....no biggie.

Posted

I remember several mock drafts had the Raiders taking Bruce Campbell in the top 10 a couple years ago.. he is a huge guy and very athletic. Otah insurance for sure. And could compete at OG if Otah is healthy again.

Posted

This guy is a fuging monster and he's in shape too. Whoever compared him to Duke Robinson....hah, nothing a like. If they can get this guy motivated and get his technique corrected he could be dominant. As he is right now, nothing more than depth, but he has huge upside.

Posted

The Raiders are a mess. I'll form an opinion on what he does in Carolina. I trust Rivera and Matsko. Kid has a lot of potential. Not to mention it opens up our draft options on defense.