Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaceballs83

Looks Like Obama Needs To Take Some Frecking Constitutional Classes

92 posts in this topic

If the CBO had been given time to properly analyze Obamacare, they wouldn't proven there's no way this thing is revenue neutral. Even the liberal dummies on Joe's MSNBC show had to admit the 50% of Medicare savings is voodoo crap.

This will be a very interesting case no matter which way it goes. Obama is simply setting the groundwork for a ruling against law.

1 person likes this

Obama probably doesn't really care if the mandate is ruled unconstitutional...just as long as the entire thing isn't thrown out. His goal is single payer anyhow.

That's why he's threatening.

Well I guess he's still smarter and better then. Deal.

Well I guess he's still smarter and better then. Deal.

Shrewder...yes. All talk of mandate questioning only comes into play when a republican is elected. Typical media. Please keep talking Obama.

"Activist judges legislating from the bench" or something like that. Oh wait... which side are we on?

thats being ignored at the moment

Obama probably doesn't really care if the mandate is ruled unconstitutional...just as long as the entire thing isn't thrown out. His goal is single payer anyhow.

That's why he's threatening.

From what I gather the entire law is thrown out without the mandate. It doesn't matter what his goal was/is, this ruling will completely set the tone of the election.

Does anyone really think Obamacare has any chance in hell passing again?

Before u rethugs get too sh!tty let us remember the will of the people who voted Gore as prez. Oh wait that supreme court upheld it.

I'm confused.

thats being ignored at the moment

I didn't see you arguing against legislating from the bench during a case in Arizona.

Wait you're trying the hypocrite angle while being hypocritical? Figures.

Before u rethugs get too sh!tty let us remember the will of the people who voted Gore as prez. Oh wait that supreme court upheld it.

I'm confused.

Well tell the Dems to concentrate on states that aren't top 10 in population. Votes count for more in smaller states. When was the last time a candidate of any party made a trip to Wyoming?