Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Panthers Re-Sign Jordan Senn

66 posts in this topic

ughhh

why "urghh"?

I'm guessing he couldn't find anyone to give him a big bump in pay, so he came back to us.

I'm guessing he couldn't find anyone to give him a big bump in pay, so he came back to us.

Applewhite has came back

Senn has came back

Now it's time for Shockey to crawl back. :D

Applewhite has came back

Senn has came back

Now it's time for Shockey to crawl back. :D

Who else is out there besides Shockey, that would be nice to have back that hasn't signed somewhere?

YESSSSSSSS I love the commitment to special teams this off-season. Getting Senn back makes the group even better. Clutch!!!

Who else is out there besides Shockey, that would be nice to have back that hasn't signed somewhere?

I believe everyone has signed elsewhere, really wish Schwartz would have waited but oh well.

Senn is a pretty good ST player; it's good to see him back.

Wow our LB depth problem is slowly starting to fade.

Who we got now? Beason, Davis, Anderson, Senn, Applewhite, and Onatalu, right?

Then there's Thomas Williams, Jason Williams and Jason Philips. Which of them are free agents and which are coming back? Anybody know?

Who we got now? Beason, Davis, Anderson, Senn, Applewhite, and Onatalu, right?

Then there's Thomas Williams, Jason Williams and Jason Philips. Which of them are free agents and which are coming back? Anybody know?

as far as i know J Williams and J Phillips are on the roster, Phillips signed contract before new league year IIRC. Panthers may have made a choice between Senn and Thomas Williams for that ST guy / 5th-6th LB role. I really expect Jason Williams to be cut in training camp unless he shows significantly better instincts in defensive snaps. He's a guy that has all the physical prowess of Thomas Davis (though bigger and not as fast) but can never seem to apply his talents to football skills. Phillips must be a project of some sort, they kept him even though he was incredibly unlucky last year with injuries.