Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

354 posts in this topic

I also collect action figures if that makes you feel any more confident. But don't laugh too much because I'm not just a nerd. I like all kinds of things, comics are just one of them. I'm also 6'4 206 pounds and workout 6 days a week.

I could stomp easily stomp your ass.

Besides that a dude who collects hello kitty can't really make fun of a guy who reads comic books.

What's does it mean to "stomp easily stomp"? If the fact I bought my 9 year old niece a hello kitty wallet makes you feel better about the little toys you collect, than more power to you! On the other hand, you really read comic books and collect figurines!? :D :D bahahawahaha :D :D.

Also, wanted to add. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, collects figurines and is talking tough LMFAO :D. :D

46474_432630414790_45430244790_4731989_6231727_n.jpg

I also collect action figures if that makes you feel any more confident. But don't laugh too much because I'm not just a nerd.

yourknow%2Byourhotshit.jpg

bilde.jpg

Now I see why you collect those action figures! LMFAO

And yes, you ARE just a nerd, stop reading Superman comics and think you got a tough side while people laugh at you.

Anyone have pats email address?

Anyone have pats email address?

[email protected] , please don't send me any pics of your little weiner!

Btw, I see you aren't smart enough to figure how to quote or post pics with iPad, read the Bob Marley thread and learn.

Alejandro%20Lastra.JPG

look at this nigga right here.

How did you know it was little?

look at this nigga right here.

Gee, that's original, it hasn't been posted in like two pages, lol

I just didn't know that actual fat,] rapist faced looking mother fugers actually existed. You fit the pedophile stereotype to an absolute T.

I just didn't know that actual fat,] rapist faced looking mother fugers actually existed. You fit the pedophile stereotype to an absolute T.

Welcome to the thread, unfortunately we're about 3 weeks past the fat, pedophile, lives in moms basment, band wagon fan standard rival fan insult list. Good effort, just way late! Thanks for trying though.

the fight is over. the fight has been over for hours. the crowds have left, the floor is littered with leftover fliers and dixie cups, the janitor is pushing a cleaning cart into the bathrooms while a single dim light sways above the abandoned scene. and there sits alejandro, sitting in a pool of his own blood in the ring after having been mauled by the opposition, screaming to the world that he actually won that fight. the janitor is giving him weird looks.

1 person likes this

I'm also in college for criminal justice and have had multiple fights in my life.

Most girls think me being a dork is cute btw, so I really don't care what an overweight spanish dude on the internet thinks ;)

tumblr_lm0plwgxPz1qkvfk9o1_500.png

photo-7273.jpg

So how old are those "girls that think you being a dork is cute? Meet them on Internet too it seems!?

http://to-catch-a-predator.tumblr.com/post/6004911257