Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

354 posts in this topic

One guy says nobody was claiming to be "intimidated" by Phil and I posted a post by the another guy saying " I would be more "intimidated" by someone with a black belt as ......

You don't see the difference between "I would be intimidated" and "I am intimidated"? No? Hence your reading comprehension fail.

And to this you said "Reading Comp Fail" and said nobody was intimidated by me. Well considering it had nothing to do with me and you failed to comprehend what you read, it makes you look even dumber that you post "Reading Comp Fail". I guess that proves it doesn't take much to get into the military since the lowered standards to increase troops.

So if it had nothing to do with you, then please identify the fat guy mentioned in the phrase "I'd be more intimidated of some guy with black belts and a competitive fighting background than some fat guy and his mexican guido friend from New Orleans."

Hence your reading comprehension fail.

Good effort, too bad you made yourself look like a moron! As for the hello kitty already brought up by Phil in the other thread, I'm the kinda person that buys my 9 year old niece stuff she wants, not stuff I want. Is that what you do with your child for their birthday, buy them something you at 32 would want as opposed to what they want? Just give it up Daniel, your material is weak!

Now I see why our resident pedophile popcornpopper is sucking up to you. He's trying to get at your 9 year old niece every bit as hard as you are. I know you guys like to keep it in the family down there, but let her grow up first at least.

You don't see the difference between "I would be intimidated" and "I am intimidated"? No? Hence your reading comprehension fail.

So if it had nothing to do with you, then please identify the fat guy mentioned in the phrase "I'd be more intimidated of some guy with black belts and a competitive fighting background than some fat guy and his mexican guido friend from New Orleans."

Hence your reading comprehension fail.

Now I see why our resident pedophile popcornpopper is sucking up to you. He's trying to get at your 9 year old niece every bit as hard as you are. I know you guys like to keep it in the family down there, but let her grow up first at least.

The actual statement was "I would be MORE intimidated...." so to be more of something you have to be that to begins with, it's just the way the more word works in the English language.

Back to reading comprehension, I never said I wasn't mentioned in the latter statement, I was talking about the subject of the post it was responding to of which I was not the subject. See that what happens when you try to jump into an ongoing conversation without going back and seeing what the conversation was about.

Also, what was the point of looking at my ebay purchases like its a big deal? Gee I can do the same and see youre into RC cars ( or maybe your sons) and have a very old Saturn not even in good working order. Did you notice any of the coins or artifacts in my history I bought that I could trade for 4-5 of your Saturns? That is unless you traded in for that Toyota go cart Yaris car, then maybe just 1-2. Why no mention of my new conditoner i just bought. Is it because you're afraid i would make fun of the fact you're already bald at 32! Christian Audigier and Armani Exchange shirts come in slim fits which I don't like, so I buy them 2X so they fit like a regular XL, since you asked. Does that satisfy your ebay search?

What's really so interesting is how every rival fan on this board is coincidentally a pedophile. Then again, it just seems to expose the fact of the complete lack of originality here for insults, thanks for keeping the status quo!

The actual statement was "I would be MORE intimidated...." so to be more of something you have to be that to begins with, it's just the way the more word works in the English language.

I guess you don't get learnt the subjunctive mood in Loozyanna. Look it up.

Since he said he "would be more intimidated," that implies that he isn't intimidated; if he were, it would be the martial artist who intimidates him.

Back to reading comprehension, I never said I wasn't mentioned in the latter statement, I was talking about the subject of the post it was responding to of which I was not the subject. See that what happens when you try to jump into an ongoing conversation without going back and seeing what the conversation was about.

He compared PhillyB to you and GL. You were 1/3rd of the topic.

Also, what was the point of looking at my ebay purchases like its a big deal? Gee I can do the same and see youre into RC cars ( or maybe your sons) and have a very old Saturn not even in good working order. Did you notice any of the coins or artifacts in my history I bought that I could trade for 4-5 of your Saturns? That is unless you traded in for that Toyota go cart Yaris car, then maybe just 1-2. Why no mention of my new conditoner i just bought. Is it because you're afraid i would make fun of the fact you're already bald at 32! Christian Audigier and Armani Exchange shirts come in slim fits which I don't like, so I buy them 2X so they fit like a regular XL, since you asked. Does that satisfy your ebay search?

I only have one Saturn that I drove off the showroom floor 12 years ago. I keep it around so I can have something to tinker with. It hasn't had a registration in several years. I also race RC cars. Some of my RC cars are also more valuable than my Saturn. Christian Audigier isn't made for fat guys - sure they'll take your money but I bet you're the unisex version of those fat girls at the club in a miniskirt.

What's really so interesting is how every rival fan on this board is coincidentally a pedophile. Then again, it just seems to expose the fact of the complete lack of originality here for insults, thanks for keeping the status quo!

popcornpopper has dozens of alts. He's the only legit pedo I know here. It wasn't an insult. He's proud of it. As for you and your niece, I notice you haven't denied it.

Did you just try to justiify that you are fat? Please stop with the 'I'm better than you' argument. You are obviously a sad, fat individual that has to express his accomplishments with an opposing team's forum to feel satisfied.

foreveralone.png

Edit: Please don't kill yourself because I don't want to be held responsible for it. Your life is more important than this message board.

let's recap all this

* BigA2337 joins the Carolina Huddle and begins trolling the forum with saints* propoganda

* BigA2337 changes his name to Floppin' to further troll

* Forum poster PhillyB exposes his twitter and facebook in entertaining fashion replete with funny pictures

* Forum poster PhillyB starts a thread to go wreck the saints* fans' "free sean payton" rally event on facebook

* Event is spectacularly wrecked and 40 people show up. Accolades for everyone. Kudofest.

* Rally organizer "GL" goes on a rampage and demands a fight to restore his honor. Forum poster PhillyB creates this thread

* Rational discussion of whether or not various Huddle members could compete in a physical match with GL ensues. BigA2337/Alejandro/Who Dat Pat blasts through the door and declares it a big dick contest and whips out his own flaccid gummy worm and tries to flap it around in everyone's faces. Deepset disgust and a smidgen of pity are felt by all.

what will happen next?

let's recap all this

* BigA2337 joins the Carolina Huddle and begins trolling the forum with saints* propoganda

* BigA2337 changes his name to Floppin' to further troll

* Forum poster PhillyB exposes his twitter and facebook in entertaining fashion replete with funny pictures

* Forum poster PhillyB starts a thread to go wreck the saints* fans' "free sean payton" rally event on facebook

* Event is spectacularly wrecked and 40 people show up. Accolades for everyone. Kudofest.

* Rally organizer "GL" goes on a rampage and demands a fight to restore his honor. Forum poster PhillyB creates this thread

* Rational discussion of whether or not various Huddle members could compete in a physical match with GL ensues. BigA2337/Alejandro/Who Dat Pat blasts through the door and declares it a big dick contest and whips out his own flaccid gummy worm and tries to flap it around in everyone's faces. Deepset disgust and a smidgen of pity are felt by all.

what will happen next?

What if you were Alejandra?

Rage.jpg

Did you just try to justiify that you are fat? Please stop with the 'I'm better than you' argument. You are obviously a sad, fat individual that has to express his accomplishments with an opposing team's forum to feel satisfied.

Edit: Please don't kill yourself because I don't want to be held responsible for it. Your life is more important than this message board.

Not sure what's funnier, that you're suggesting everyone that doesn't like metro from the toolshed type fitment is fat, or that your not aware that there are multiple types of fitments in nicer brands because you probably shop at WalMart. Come back with some better material.

Not sure what's funnier, that you're suggesting everyone that doesn't like metro from the toolshed type fitment is fat, or that your not aware that there are multiple types of fitments in nicer brands because you probably shop at WalMart. Come back with some better material.

Excuse me, did you say metro? No, I'm aware of normal sizes because I'm normal sized. Sorry, most 'nicer brands' don't provide for your type, they have to be special ordered. Like for women, most retail departments carry below size 12, so not for your sister. For men, below 36...so not for you. Continue, my friend...