Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Will This Cause Claiborne To Fall?

103 posts in this topic

Who cares, could be a million different reasons for his low score. But if it makes you feel better about yourself and your life, that says it all.

This makes me wonder what Bruce Campbell made on the test.

On a side note, didn't Alex Smith make something like a perfect score? Just says that book smarts don't necessarily equal football smarts.

Campbell made a 19.

Our dummy is smarter than their dummy

I dont think the Bucs draft him anyway (they take Richardson), if the Jags take Floyd or someone else instead, I think he will be in Carolina.

Hahaha, Blount from the bucs said he's not going to be happy if they take richardson.

So "learning disabled" is what the pc police call complete idiots now. Good to know.

The nice thing is, even though he might be a millionaire a year from now, I will have a higher net worth than him within 6 months of his retirement.

Don't buy the LD angle. If someone has an LD, and it is known, then generally all this is taken into account when tests are administered.

Don't buy the LD angle. If someone has an LD, and it is known, then generally all this is taken into account when tests are administered.

No, someone with a diagnosed learning disability can get an accommodation in the classroom, but not at the combine.

Yeah that's like saying NASA is gonna make picture books for the space manuals to accommodate LDs.

Please a good corner. "Marino did poorly".

The best NFL players generally have middle of the road scores. But 4 is pretty low. Then again, there could be something to the argument that a corner thinking too much rather than reacting could be a detriment.

So "learning disabled" is what the pc police call complete idiots now. Good to know.

having a learning disability doesn't mean you're an "idiot" and being an "idiot" doesn't mean you have a learning disability

for example: you're pretty dumb, but there's no reason to think that you have a learning disability