Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Panthers Apparently "love" Luke Kuechly

542 posts in this topic

lol this would be so vintage Hurney. Lb in the first, Rb in the second? Maybe throw a couple guards in there as well?

I'm sure he's fast enough to lay outside. If not, Beason can.

The saints just signed hawthorne n lofton.

There's no problem for us to draft another mlb

Dammit what is the point in tasking another inside linebacker... he sure as hell can't play outside

He played outside in college for a year. They moved him in bc they needed him to be there D. Kid has the tools to do a lot.

Plus, right now we only have a bunch of JAGs on our roster and Beason could easily be just that when he returns. Beason is a huge question mark. If he returns successfully Carolina could then have two great LBs and put them where they fit best

1 person likes this

Kluechy is undoubtedly athletic enough to play outside. Get that white glare out of your eyes people.

2 people like this

Could be a combination of things... As I pointed out, maybe they don't trust Beason will be back 100%, Davis is also coming back from another serious surgery, they also may be hearing how the first 9 is going to shake out and feel Kuechly is the BPA at #9.

I have a feeling that Tampa will draft Luke. They need a LB, bad.

I'm sure he's fast enough to lay outside. If not, Beason can.

The saints just signed hawthorne n lofton.

There's no problem for us to draft another mlb

Why would you move a guy who does not play outside very well? Beason is at his best INSIDE, and he's being paid like one too.

Could be a combination of things... As I pointed out, maybe they don't trust Beason will be back 100%, Davis is also coming back from another serious surgery, they also may be hearing how the first 9 is going to shake out and feel Kuechly is the BPA at #9.

Beason won't be back 100% this year. Maybe in a couple but who knows

Even if Beason isn't 100% this year, he will still be more ready than Luke at ILB.

My guess is Luke will start out as Beason's backup, if Davis goes down, Beason moves to outside.

And the 3-4 comment doesn't make sense either. Can Davis or Anderson play 3-4 OLB?

Maybe can nab a LS in the first next year? Whatchu guys think?

luke would be BPA though right?