Height - 6'2 3/8
Weight - 304
40 Time - 5.02
Wingspan - 82 1/2
Hand - 10 1/2
Arm - 33
Bench - 26
Ladies And Gentlemen, Your Sleeper Dt
Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:03 PM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:06 PM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:24 PM
- The offensive lineman he took on seemed to be very poor. Not to take away from him as he does have ideal size and appears to be very athletic considering it, I do not see him getting away with a lot of what he was doing against professional lineman. There were times where he was almost "dancing" with them.
- Does an excellent job at manning his assignment.
- Has some nice pass rushing moves.
- Great pursuit. Always running hard to the ballcarrier like at 1:15.
- There are times where his instinct is to immediately stand up straight, which led to him getting doubled at 1:23. Did it again on the next play and was completely washed out. I question how strong he is because up to this point, I haven't seen him shed off too many blocks. Seems more like a penetrating/pass rushing tackle.
- Great swim move but at 1:54, as he uses it, he completely takes himself out the play.
- Amazing initial burst off the LOS.
Will look into finishing it up later but from what I've seen, he's sort of raw (expected). Very athletic for his size. Not sure how much ability he'll be able to provide against the run but has the potential to develop into a good pass rusher at the next level. I've used Google and can't seem to find where he's likely to be taken. I wouldn't mind him in the latter rounds.
Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:39 PM
so true, Regis would be a nice late pick up.also like Fortson but his injury filled pass is not a good sign.
Its all about the U!
Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:35 PM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:07 PM
Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:17 AM