Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

779 posts in this topic

From what I've heard the arrests will coincide when Drew Brees sign his contract....so sometime next week

Has anyone been arrested yet?

that was funny the first 12 times you said it...

It is obvious that no one is going to be arrested now, but it was a legitimate issue a few months ago when this thread was created.. This thread has kinda just morphed into an awareness thread about the plans of the world's elite.

that was funny the first 12 times you said it...

It is obvious that no one is going to be arrested now, but it was a legitimate issue a few months ago when this thread was created.. This thread has kinda just morphed into an awareness thread about the plans of the world's elite.

What you mad at me for? The title of the thread is Urgent: Arrests Imminent...not awareness thread about the worlds elite......you are touchy today....someone steal your tin foil hat

What you mad at me for? The title of the thread is Urgent: Arrests Imminent...not awareness thread about the worlds elite......you are touchy today....someone steal your tin foil hat

thread titles cannot be changed. Im not touchy... you are the one who keeps on trying to be a smartass.

And, no, my tin-foil hat is securely on my head...lol.

Dont be mad at people who are trying to do what they feel is right by speaking out at the injustices of our government. People like you are exactly who we are trying to get through to. (well, not like you, but open-minded people)

But, by all means... keep on remaining quiet while all of your freedoms are stolen from you, and your children's future is being ruined.

Don't worry, the arrests are coming. The resistence has been planning this since the 70's...they're not just going to walk away from all their efforts and let evil triumph.

Portal 2012

Archons Activity

This Archons’ plan will not come to fruition as there are higher positive forces preventing this. Know that non-physical Archons and their minions are behind most violent acts on this planet and they will not be able to initialize this as they are losing power daily.

Goddess wants peace. And peace shall come.

There is hidden war now taking place in Pentagon. The dark Cabal tried to infiltrate the Positive Military group to stop the mass arrests but this is currently successfully being dealt with. This was one of the main reasons for delays that frustrated so many people.

Stardust 2 is a defence and not an attack weapon. It will be activated only to prevent the Cabal from doing harm at the time of the Event. This technology can be activated on a distance with a precision of about one millionth of a millimeter. It will be targeted specifically to the neurotransmitters in nerve cells in the bodies of the members of the Cabal. This technology is very target - specific and no innocent individual will be harmed in any way.

To all of the Bible-thumping GOP members who support Israel over their own country, here is a clip I found of your hero, denouncing the lies of Zionism lol.

Sorry, I couldnt help myself.

Stop bumping shittt threads.

Stop bumping shittt threads.

Well, this thread is 30 pages long, and a few months old, so not everyone thinks it is shittt.

Why dont you start from the beginning, and you will see that there is lot's of good information in here that Fox News doesnt tell you about.