Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

779 posts in this topic

My breakdown of all this stuff is that it is basically the book definition of a Psy-op.

The difference being that this one may have had a good intention. I believe it has been used for possibly 2 different purposes.

1. The Good. I think that the creators of this myth wanted to use this as a publicity stunt, with the purpose of getting people into an optimistic resistance set of mind, and also maybe only to plant the seeds of an idea into enough people that maybe some people in position of authority to make a difference would act on it.

2. The Bad. It could be an operation that inserted itself into conspiracy oriented web-sites in an effort to try to find and single out radicals and dissenters.

My breakdown of all this stuff is that it is basically the book definition of a Psy-op.

The difference being that this one may have had a good intention. I believe it has been used for possibly 2 different purposes.

1. The Good. I think that the creators of this myth wanted to use this as a publicity stunt, with the purpose of getting people into an optimistic resistance set of mind, and also maybe only to plant the seeds of an idea into enough people that maybe some people in position of authority to make a difference would act on it.

2. The Bad. It could be an operation that inserted itself into conspiracy oriented web-sites in an effort to try to find and single out radicals and dissenters.

I respect your opinion...however, i'd say that immersing oneself with these negative concepts and realities enables the control and agendas of the cabal...its how they want and need you to be in order for them to succeed. They are trying to create a world based on fear and despair....if one carries these same emotional vibrations than they are effectively helping the cause. This is a war over the consciousness of humanity...it is imortant to not help them fuel their fire.

These positive groups are real and they are here to help. Do not buy the disinfo that all this is some sort of strange fabrication that somehow benefits the cabal.

Whats troubling is that it appears there are those who have more faith in the dark side carrying out their long awaited agendas, versus the light side doing so with theirs.

Guys I'm really scared. I can hear explosions going off outside my house. It's like the whole goddamn neighborhood is under attack. I'm about to head underground. I suggest you all do the same. fug the NWO!!

Patience my friends. It will come.

Patience my friends. It will come.

I just did. And are we on for wed?

I just did. And are we on for wed?

Hahaha...you know it!

1 person likes this