Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mason Plumlee Returns For Senior Year!

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If Leslie leaves Amile is pretty much a lock at NC State.

Posted · Report post

Wahhh! I know whats going to happen in the future and all of you guys are wrong. Duke number 1!!!!!!!

This is what I see in all of your posts

Posted · Report post

This is what I see in all of your posts

Yes that is exactly me.SMH! I am a very rational person and know my fair share about basketball. Some of what I have posted is speculation on what I have seen in the past but at least I have reasons for it. You and hotsauce just pull stuff out of the air and run with it because you are both delusional fans. You need to take notes from Stan and Nance on how to be rational fans so we can have meaningful discussions on here.

Posted · Report post

If Leslie leaves Amile is pretty much a lock at NC State.

Agree! I just don't think Leslie goes anywhere.

Posted · Report post

Plumlee had his best game of the year against Lehigh and will be of great use to the Blue Devils. The team has 7 of its top 8 scorers returning. Continuity is always nice to have but Duke needs a leader on the court who will be able to step up and take over games during rough stretches like Rivers did.

Posted · Report post

Duke next year will be a team of role players. No leader. no killer instinct. No scorers. Nobody that can take a game over.

deal with it.

Posted · Report post

Duke next year will be a team of role players. No leader. no killer instinct. No scorers. Nobody that can take a game over.

deal with it.

They play the games for a reason. Not everything goes as expected.

Posted · Report post

deal with it.

That sounds like unc to me. Duke had 4 seniors and 4 starters returning, how many does unc have? Delusional heels fans FTW!

Posted · Report post

Duke has a leader and he's coached his team to 800+ victories.

Posted · Report post

unc next year will be a team of role players. No leader. no killer instinct. No scorers. Nobody that can take a game over.

deal with it.

fixed

Posted · Report post

Dam Hot sauce and T Down are idiots. Do you ever have any facts to back up your ramblings?

Curry alone avg. more points then Bullock, Dex, and PJ. You have to double up there avg. to get to him. Dumb ass.

Posted · Report post

Just face the fact you guys are stuck with the shittyer Curry. Although you do get his mom at your games, so you cant say he doesnt bring any value to your flaming program.