47 replies to this topic

#1 southcakalac

southcakalac

Wharton Fan Club

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

So only when a non-black kills a black person it matters? Gosh and I thought Zimmerman was hispanic. Oh yeah lol, according to CNN they have coined a new term "white hispanic". This has been blown way out of proportion. Mostly by the media and its love of controversy. Also lets not forget the kings of race baiting, Jessie and Al.

#2 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

yawn... can't we all just get along?

#3 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

Posted Image

#4 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

are there not black hispanics and white hispanics?

#5 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Bill Maher said on new rules that he won't take the new black panther party seriously until they enlist a 4th member.

#6 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Posted Image

#7 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

I wish I knew where he was. I would tie his ass up, and throw him in the back of a van for a million bucks.

#8 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

I'm am going to keep my thoughts to myself because I know I am going to sound extremely racist and get banned forever. I'll just say how I hate how a certain race likes to blow up issues and make them into something way more than they should be. This isn't the 1950s. The world has progressed and if they would stop with poo like this, then the world would become more harmonious and people would quit being racist towards them. They are holding their own race back with this kind of crap. Whites have moved on,( with the exception of a few hate groups)they have not. Innocent people are killed all over the world everyday.

#9 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

I'm am going to keep my thoughts to myself because I know I am going to sound extremely racist and get banned forever. I'll just say how I hate how a certain race likes to blow up issues and make them into something way more than they should be. This isn't the 1950s. The world has progressed and if they would stop with poo like this, then the world would become more harmonious and people would quit being racist towards them. They are holding their own race back with this kind of crap. Whites have moved on,( with the exception of a few hate groups)they have not. Innocent people are killed all over the world everyday.

The New Black Panthers, Al and Jesse don't represent the views of 99.9% of the black population. Everybody knows this, but everyone wants to pretend blacks can't think on their own.

#10 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

are there not black hispanics and white hispanics?

Is Obama a white African American?

#11 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Iirc, the founder of the NBPP was kicked out of the Nation of Islam because he was too crazy for'em so.... yeah.. batpoo.

#12 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

I hate it when people in general paint an entire race as being a certain way & then whine about being called racist.

#13 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Obama is white.

#14 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

wat?

#15 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

They are as big of deal as you want them to be and in reality (not on tv) they're simply not even remotely a big deal.

We just pick and choose (same with the main marketing conglomerates) what to watch, obsess about, and become an ideologue for

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com