Photo
- - - - -

The New Black Panther Party

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

#41 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

You are so Ill informed about the Mormon religion that it is humorous. They absolutely do NOT believe what you stated above.

I should know...as I attended that church for about 5 years as a teenager. I don't believe a lot of their teachings. But your statement is beyond false.

I'd consider you to be the ill informed one. It's best not to question me on matters of religion as I'm actually an expert.

"Think of the *****, cursed as to the priesthood.... This *****, who, in the pre-existence lived the type of life which justified the lord in sending him to earth in the lineage of Cain with a black skin.... In spite of all he did in the pre-existent life, the Lord is willing, if the ***** accepts the gospel with real, sincere faith, and is really converted, to give him the blessings of baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost. If that ***** is faithful all his days, he can and will enter the celestial kingdom. He will go there as a servant, but he will get a celestial resurrection. He will get a place in the celestial glory. He will not go then even with the honorable men of the earth to the Terrestrial glory, nor with the ones spoken of as being without law"

Like CWG said, these things didn't change until 1978.

When did Romney join the church? At birth in 1947. He was a mormon missionary in 1969, when these beliefs were still firmly in place.

#42 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Do they have to wear black secret underwear?

#43 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

I'll take the Southern Poverty Law Center's word for it...considering liberals use them all the time for every other hate group classificiation.

http://www.splcenter...k-panther-party

Good for you! Now will you take a reading comprehension class & really work at it?

I ask because no where did I say that the NBPP wasn't a hate group.

#44 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

I'd consider you to be the ill informed one. It's best not to question me on matters of religion as I'm actually an expert.

"Think of the *****, cursed as to the priesthood.... This *****, who, in the pre-existence lived the type of life which justified the lord in sending him to earth in the lineage of Cain with a black skin.... In spite of all he did in the pre-existent life, the Lord is willing, if the ***** accepts the gospel with real, sincere faith, and is really converted, to give him the blessings of baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost. If that ***** is faithful all his days, he can and will enter the celestial kingdom. He will go there as a servant, but he will get a celestial resurrection. He will get a place in the celestial glory. He will not go then even with the honorable men of the earth to the Terrestrial glory, nor with the ones spoken of as being without law"

Like CWG said, these things didn't change until 1978.

When did Romney join the church? At birth in 1947. He was a mormon missionary in 1969, when these beliefs were still firmly in place.

All religions have morphed and changed. I was speaking of their views and teachings of today... Just like I am comparing them to the views and teachings of the NBP today.

Thanks for playing, but you are wrong again.

#45 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

Good for you! Now will you take a reading comprehension class & really work at it?

I ask because no where did I say that the NBPP wasn't a hate group.

What part of violently racist and anti-semantic do you not understand?

#46 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

All religions have morphed and changed. I was speaking of their views and teachings of today... Just like I am comparing them to the views and teachings of the NBP today.

Thanks for playing, but you are wrong again.

In other words you were making a completely irrelevant point with arbitrary qualifiers.

#47 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

I prefer the pink panther party.

Posted Image

#48 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER