• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan to revisit signing Stephon Gilmore after draft

9 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

To be clear, this reporter is representing the DALLAS perspective.  This could be an indication that Gilmore is looking at Carolina.  I am not sure too many people want to be in Dallas right now--I can't understand why anyone would want to go there.  They are working on a few deals, and Jones just made that crazy-ass "all in" press conference that did nothing more than keep his dysfunctional team in the spotlight for reasons other than football.

3 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Im really hoping that we sign him. I get we are not a playoff team, but we need to put the best product out on the field as possible. Because..

1. Im tired of watching shitty football

2. A good defense will also help put Bryce in a better position.

To me this year is all about Bryce and a good defense impacts play calling and therefore how Bryce is used.  

And with a late day 3 rookie behind Horn, Jackson, and Hill,  we need another veteran.

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

To be clear, this reporter is representing the DALLAS perspective.  This could be an indication that Gilmore is looking at Carolina.  I am not sure too many people want to be in Dallas right now--I can't understand why anyone would want to go there.  They are working on a few deals, and Jones just made that crazy-ass "all in" press conference that did nothing more than keep his dysfunctional team in the spotlight for reasons other than football.

He wants to be here, we want him here, it's a matter of money 

• Pie 2