Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading James Anderson?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Theory I came up with this morning: with all this chatter about us liking Luke Kuechly so much, is there a chance they're thinking of trading James Anderson? If we take Kuechly, it would make no sense unless we moved one of the guys there currently and the only one with real trade value we would be willing to part with is Anderson for the right price. I would hate this, but does anyone else feel this theory makes sense?

Posted

Dont worry, it doesnt make sense.

Posted

Wouldn't he just replace Davis, since the odds of him playing a full season are pretty slim.

Posted

Off season fuggn sucks.

Serious? Trading Anderson?

People really do dream of every scenario they can huh.

If we take Kuechly, it's for depth behind Beason and Davis. It's going to be pretty hard for Davis to come back and play half a season.

Posted

We need more LBs even with Anderson still on the team. Swing and a miss on this theory.

Posted

Lets trade the only LB that started all 16 games for us last year.

Posted

Lets trade the only LB that started all 16 games for us last year.

Good point. I also think Anderson is about as underrated as Gamble. No way you'd get enough for a guy with his value.

Posted

Anderson is a starting-quality LB, if we had all 3 of our LBs at their peaks for an entire season he would likely be the third best out of the bunch, but he is our only starting LB that is coming back from an overall healthy season. Can't risk losing him, we need him.

Posted

Theory I came up with this morning: with all this chatter about us liking Luke Kuechly so much, is there a chance they're thinking of trading James Anderson? If we take Kuechly, it would make no sense unless we moved one of the guys there currently and the only one with real trade value we would be willing to part with is Anderson for the right price. I would hate this, but does anyone else feel this theory makes sense?

You have Thomas Davis as your avatar when you should have James Anderson.

Posted

That's a really, really bad idea.

Posted

Worst.Thread,ever.

Posted

Really??? Trade Anderson?