Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Russell Wilson On Gruden Qb Camp.

62 posts in this topic

I like this kid, but someone will over-draft him.

I like this kid, but someone with over-draft him.

The Dolphins round two. I wouldn't doubt it.

They drafted the great John Beck, Chad Henne, and Pat White all in the 2nd round back to back to back.

If we're looking for a backup QB who can run the option, I'd rather go for a vet like Dennis Dixon.

Better arm and footwork than Brees coming out of Purdue.

Could work perfectly in Andy Reid's offense. IMO.

Smart, opposite of Mike Vick and Vince Young.

Better arm and footwork than Brees coming out of Purdue.

It would be silly to think that Drew Brees learned everything about the game prior to entering the NFL.

Could work perfectly in Mike Shanahan offense. IMO.

Smart, along with RG3

:)

I was still making a point. I understand that it's a tough one to counter, but you don't have to cop out.

He's Pat White if Pat White played for a Carolina college and you all loved him.

Does making a pathetically under informed point not count as trolling?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/12485/type/college/pat-white

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/238093/russell-wilson

Nevermind the fact that he set a record for passing efficiency and threw for double the TDs and Yards in his college career. But wait, you watched a highlight reel so you know better. My bad.

Dumbass Troll.

1 person likes this

It would be silly to think that Drew Brees learned everything about the game prior to entering the NFL.

It would be silly to think that you knew what you were talking about and not speculating on a youtube clip you watched.

He is not Pat White. Not even close to running the same system or skill set.

Wilson is a passer, who runs only when necessary. Honestly, he plays much in the same style as Cam did last season.

Mayock said he is like Doug Flutie.

But, I understand some UNC fans and other contrarions want to act like he is going to be a retard.

Also, he has play two sports his whole life. So if he focused on one sport and trained in that one sport like pro. He has some potential.

I think he has potential to be a very good pro. Also, he is going to be a much better QB than The Golden Calf of Bristol, who some on here think is a lot potential.

1 person likes this

I don't even know what that means in response to me saying that he has a better arm and footwork than Brees coming out.

I was making the point that Wilson is almost the same size, has better feet, a better arm, and was more successful than Brees coming out of college.

Brees was the 1st player selected in the 2nd round. That's all I'm saying.