Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ideas For Highlight Music...

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Porter Robinson is a chapel hill native/student and fuging owns bones.

Look up "language"

Posted

">

1 person likes this

Posted

Its all cuts, edits and transitions. Making it seamless with accurate sequences. Its equal parts, they feed off each other...video n music. Its the person who creates the personal perspective and feeling of the vid. The signature video in smitty89 proflie still gives me chills.

Posted

Its all cuts, edits and transitions. Making it seamless with accurate sequences. Its equal parts, they feed off each other...video n music. Its the person who creates the personal perspective and feeling of the vid. The signature video in smitty89 proflie still gives me chills.

thanks man, believe it or not that was the very first video I ever did. It took me a long time but it turned out really well

Posted

That song "Boobie Miles" by Big KRIT is an awesome song, from a very good mixtape. Don't know if it would mesh well with a highlight film, but I'd too like too see it tried.

1 person likes this

Posted

very nice man! Loved the hit at the very end.

Thanks dude! Appreciate it!

Posted

B.O.B - So Good

Posted

Posted

thanks man, believe it or not that was the very first video I ever did. It took me a long time but it turned out really well

What software do you use? I have a Macbook Pro and I have IMovie, been trying to make a highlight video, it is harder thanI thought...

Posted

What software do you use? I have a Macbook Pro and I have IMovie, been trying to make a highlight video, it is harder thanI thought...

I use Sony VegasStudio

Posted

i really wanna learn how to make a highlight video lol

Posted

That song "Boobie Miles" by Big KRIT is an awesome song, from a very good mixtape. Don't know if it would mesh well with a highlight film, but I'd too like too see it tried.

the beat is so slow but I remember watching berry sanders highlights to forest gump music and it worked well.