Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Bobcats Rebrand Update Thread (Real Charlotte Fans-Censorship Free Edition)

504 posts in this topic

Our team will still "blow" if we rebrand and become the Hornets, and what makes you think players are going to automatically want to play here just because of a new name. Hell, Kobe Bryant didn't wanna play here when we were the Charlotte Hornets. News flash...Charlotte is Charlotte, no matter what you decide to call the team. Majority of these players want to flee to the bigger markets. Charlotte has nothing to offer them

Kobe didn't want to play anywhere except NY and LA, big deal. Plenty of guys will play in a small market if you build a team around them. I'm not saying I want the Hornets back, I just don't like the bobs experience. Anyone whose been to a Bobcats game knows its awful in comparison to what the Hornets games were like. Yea the Hornets never did poo come playoff time but we loved them and at least they were competitive. All Im saying is that rebranding wouldn't be a bad idea. I would feel bad for all the people who spent money on merchandise. We need to do something so that when we do have a core group of players, free agents actually want to come here.

Sadly, I would rather have the Hornets back than this Bobcat franchise. Both are shitty franchises no doubt.

KT is defending the bobcats because he likes Bob Johnson who is black. It's all a thinly veiled racist position per the usual with him.

1 person likes this

some very very interesting tweets from Bonnell tonight..

https://twitter.com/#!/rick_bonnell

"@rickbonnell: NBA deputy commissioner Adam Silver is here. Says he expects to have a conversation with #Bobcats about the Hornets nickname.

@rickbonnell: Adam Silver confirmed a name change usually takes 24 months. Said a Bobcats-to-Hornets change simpler since rights already NBA property."

1 person likes this

LOL at KT throwing more poo at the wall. Look bro, we don't want any part of 7-59. You can have that. We want a better team and a better name. And hopefully, if the name changes, you won't cheer for them anymore. You have an allergy to winning anyway, shouldn't be an issue.

It's nice to see you so feeble and intimidated though. Puff that chest up some more. Maybe someone somewhere will mistake you for somebody with intelligence and bravado. And this is coming from someone who wasn't that on board with a name change until I realized that racists are the ones who hate it more than sports purists.

It sounds like MJ doesn't want any part of Bobs Cats anymore either if Silver was there to discuss the Hornets name change tonight... LOL LOL LOL LOL

It all falls apart for all two of Bob Johnson's fans.

Yawn.

I feel sorry for people who think the Charlotte Observer will bring them "revolution". LMAO.

By the way, the Hornets are still in New Orleans.

NBA deputy commissioner isn't Charlotte Observer. And yes, New Orleans are still the Hornets, because the sale hasn't been closed yet. When it is closed, they will change their name.

If the bobcats don't rebrand to the hornets I hope they move.