#1 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,779 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

The combine is getting closer and closer. One more week and it's here. So prior to its arrival, I'm making my second to last Mock draft. In case I don't make another one consider this one my last one.

With the 9th over all pick the Carolina Panthers select...

Fletcher Cox, DT Mississippi St

Posted Image

His body of work is there. He's a tough player. His determination and Motor are great. He's also a versatile player. Can play 1,3,5 tech. Can kick to the outside and play defensive end. This is why I honestly believe, barring a trade, this is going to be the pick. This guy is too good to pass up and given our spot, we'd have the first crack at the best DT. Why not shore up the line with this guy. Contrary to others beliefs, this is not Rivera and Hurney saying FU to McClain and Fua. Those are rotational guys and Edwards isn't going to be here that long. We will have a formidable interior line for years to come with Cox and the other DT's we have once they develop.

Round 2.
Trumaine 'Tru' Johnson

Posted Image

I could have gone with a pass Rusher, but CB is a great need. With Claiborne, Kirkpatrick, Gilmore off the board, Jenkins having too much baggage. I believe this is our guy at Corner. He has size, speed, fluidity, is a great back and would be welcomed to this squad. Regardless of Munnerlyns feelings. Gamble and Johnson unite!

3rd Round

Greg Olsen, duh.

4th Round

Malik Johnson, DE, Tennessee

Posted Image

Big, strong, and under rated. Time to bring in more competition. Can't have too many pass rushers in a passing league.

5th Round
Dale Moss, WR, South Dakota ST

Posted Image

A sleeper pick. 6'4, 215 pounds, 4.40 Forty time and a 41 in vertical? Former basketball player as well with great hands? Yeah in the 5th round this is a steal. He's projected lower, but a lot of teams were at his pro day and I'm sure they'll take notice. I know most of you would want a WR/PR, but I believe we're fine at that.

6thA
Miles Burris, OLB, SDSU
Posted Image

Adding depth to the OLB spot. At this point in the draft you're looking to find the diamonds in the rough. I wouldn't mind this guy.

6thB
James Hanna, TE, OU
Posted Image

Big, physical tight end. If shockey isn't back, might as well pick up this guy to push Barnidge.

7th
Shawn Powell, P, FSU

Posted Image

Punter punts. nuff said.

#2 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,110 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

jenkins has too much baggage, like being caught with a small amount of weed once?

#3 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,779 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

Like more than once.

#4 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Something else in the 5th, o-line or linebacker

#5 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,110 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

http://www.carolinah...80#entry1731424

#6 section543

section543

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

jenkins has too much baggage, like being caught with a small amount of weed once?

I think baggage like a minivan full of kids....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mock draft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com