Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Racist TV station

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

this is an awesome conversation.

Posted · Report post

Define what oversteps boundaries in being cliche-ish and racist.

Cliche = black people love chicken

Racist = I put a piece of fried chicken with some kool-aid in my ***** tiger trap.

Kurb = I like chicken.

Posted · Report post

Your tiger trap would catch a jase in a heart beat.

Posted · Report post

I love chicken too.

Posted · Report post

Considering that people around the world love fried chicken, how did this cliche get legs, if you'll pardon the pun?

Posted · Report post

Racist = I put a piece of fried chicken with some kool-aid in my ***** tiger trap.

Kurb = I like chicken.

Gotcha...

so was Fuzzy Zoeller racist...or just using a cliche when he spoke of Tiger's choice of the winner's dinner after winning the Masters. It's not like he's baiting any trap or anything. But it didn't stop the criticism, despite Tiger's initial response to his statements.

I like chicken too.

Posted · Report post

Gotcha...

so was Fuzzy Zoeller racist...or just using a cliche when he spoke of Tiger's choice of the winner's dinner after winning the Masters. It's not like he's baiting any trap or anything. But it didn't stop the criticism, despite Tiger's initial response to his statements.

I like chicken too.

Fuzzy didn't realize that every liberal mamby pamby journalist from the country was there covering a golf tournament for the first time that day.

Posted · Report post

Fuzzy didn't realize that every liberal mamby pamby journalist from the country was there covering a golf tournament for the first time that day.

True...

They (mamby pamby journalists) do lead sheltered lives.

Posted · Report post

maybe no white people went to popeyes to get chicken......they can only interview who went to the resturant......what do you want them to pay some white people over at burger king to "act" like they are buying chicken???

no reporter was laughing......this is a joke of a thread. and joke topic. the OP is just trying to stir up crap and its hilarious.....maybe those people should go to KFC or get a pizza?

Posted · Report post

I really don't understand what could possibly be racist about that video. :frown2:

Posted · Report post

After watching the video, the people are pissed because they went out of their way to get this "4.99 special" that the place advertised, then somehow ran out of chicken on.

Duh for G5 as usual.

Posted · Report post

Did anyone think to mention to these people that the amount of driving and wasted time they were willing to put up with obliterates the margin of savings they were getting by saving $4 on a bucket of chicken?