Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Racist TV station

Kyle82    277

I really don't understand what could possibly be racist about that video. :frown2:

cookinwithgas    7,376

After watching the video, the people are pissed because they went out of their way to get this "4.99 special" that the place advertised, then somehow ran out of chicken on.

Duh for G5 as usual.

Did anyone think to mention to these people that the amount of driving and wasted time they were willing to put up with obliterates the margin of savings they were getting by saving $4 on a bucket of chicken?

mmmbeans    443

Did anyone think to mention to these people that the amount of driving and wasted time they were willing to put up with obliterates the margin of savings they were getting by saving $4 on a bucket of chicken?

watch what you say about the american way of life.

g5jamz    1,111

In the second story it talked of people driving from St. Paul...no clue again where that one was, but I really didn't bother enough to calculate the gas costs to save 5 bucks.

rodeo    13,776

lol i was thinking that, too. they could afford the gas to drive across the state, but not 4 extra bucks for the meal.

i guess it's the principle.