Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alejandro, The Man Of The Hour...

61 posts in this topic

Posted

How can I give an opinion on a game without even knowing who is going to be suspended. The fact it will be on the road, early in the season, and with interim interim coach points to a close game. Pretty confident the offense will be as productive as last year since Carmichael and Brees have proven to call a solid game. So it will come down to our defense and how fast they implement the new scheme as well as the players that might be out.

I guess we should also wait until the draft. I know the Saints 3rd rounder will make a huge difference for the team. I'll bump this after the draft to get a prediction.

Posted

I guess we should also wait until the draft. I know the Saints 3rd rounder will make a huge difference for the team. I'll bump this after the draft to get a prediction.

Here is just a super short list off the top of my head. And yes, these late round guys do affect the team!

Marques Colston round 7

Lance Moore Undrafted

Jimmy Graham round 3

Pierre Thomas Undrafted

Carl Nicks round 5

Jahari Evans round 4

Posted

Completely understand...Steve Smith. I'll just wait. I want a point prediction when the time comes.

Posted

Shots fired.

Posted

How is Brees gonna help Daniels gameplan when he will still be holding out for a kings ransom?

Posted

After losing to Washington in the opener i see New Orleans rebounding and beating the Panthers. Some things never change.

Posted

After losing to Washington in the opener i see New Orleans rebounding and beating the Panthers. Some things never change.

They'll hang 40 on Washington easy. RGIII throws three picks with a fumble lost. Of course this all depends on how well Chase Daniel handles his new role as the Saints' starting quarterback.

As for the week after who knows.

Posted

Lol SOME people need to look up Shanahan's opening day win/loss record. Not only in DC (2-0) but over all as well(14-4)

+ Washington's record in New Orleans.(8-3)

Posted

Damn it was nice beating that Redskin ass last year. Seeing all those white trash Skins fans leaving BofA all pissed off was a highlight of 2011. Hail to the Panthers!

Posted

Haha beating a team with the history and prestige of the Washington Redskins = Superbowl for the Panthers. But hey if its all you got, its all you got. "Look here sonny, I remember when the Panthers beat the Redskins..It was a clear sunny day. John Beck was their quarterback and Weeeee won. We even beat the Cowboys in the playoffs once. Oh those were the days."

See you later on in the season, looking forward to it.

Posted

LOL, Not like that at all. I just thought i'd point out that we beat that ass last year since you were predicting Skins victories and all that.

By the way, I was at FedEx Field this week..... What a sh*thole. There was a crane removing the upper decks on both ends above the end zones LOL, WTF storied franchise? Everybody in that area Ravens fans now?

Posted

They are making room for a party deck. Its called giving the fans what they want...Like being able to cheer loud and stand up.