Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

Gulf Seafood Showing Deformities Not Before Seen

52 posts in this topic

sagacious panther needs to watch season one of LOST

how do you think quatar feels about BP? you think they're a big fan?

Qatar and BP go together like Pees in a pod.

Qatar was a British Protectorate until the 70's when it gained independence. It is the worlds richest nation, with the highest GDP per capita. Most of this is because of oil. BP has had contracts with Qatar since it gained it's independence and their relationship grows still. BP has international offices in Qatar.

Qatar and BP go together like Pees in a pod.

dependence is not the same thing as love.

but that's more of a stretch than billions of gallons of toxins dumped into our fisheries are causing horrific mutations.

Ohh I see, you bought into the whole, "Iraq is a threat to national security" bullshit huh?

Uh, yes I did, please enlighten me as to why they aren't a threat to national security....considering the number of factions within the country as it exists now that are not friendly to us....

sagacious panther needs to watch season one of LOST

Not a fan of lost, what am I missing

dependence is not the same thing as love.

but that's more of a stretch than billions of gallons of toxins dumped into our fisheries are causing horrific mutations.

What are you getting at?

You don't think that the billions of gallons of Corexit and other toxic poo that we dumped into the gulf is causing ecological problems?

Uh, yes I did, please enlighten me as to why they aren't a threat to national security....considering the number of factions within the country as it exists now that are not friendly to us....

So wait....you see Iraq as a threat or random factions that reside within Iraq as a threat?

Terrorist cells have been found in Michigan, can we declare michigan a threat and just reduce it to rubble? That seems like the prudent course of action to me.

Do you think that we should invade Iran? How about Russia, China, North Korea....hell France? I hear there are large groups of people that don't like the US in all of those places. They have all got to be threats to national security if you ask me.

What are you getting at?

You don't think that the billions of gallons of Corexit and other toxic poo that we dumped into the gulf is causing ecological problems?

no, i think that's exactly what happened. I'm just saying that there could be other things at work as well.

no, i think that's exactly what happened. I'm just saying that there could be other things at work as well.

Elaborate.