• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#16 BEASTfromdaEAST

BEASTfromdaEAST

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

are you kidding me? anyone with a brain? really? anyone with a brain that was spawned in the last three centuries has zero excuse to try to defend that claim.

If you make the cover it's because you had a phenomenal year. phenomenal years are hard to top and someone somewhere will look at any drop off in production as evidence.

so. fuging. stupid.

Some???? stats show its usually a DRASTIC drop

#17 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,669 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

seriously when have you ever seen someone make an actual case for this besides flapping the voodoo flag around in people's faces hoping it'll attract some attention? nobody can back up their claims when challenged on them. it's mind boggling.

#18 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,607 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

Let me explain this for you few scared putangs.

Cam Newton is at his best when the world is against him. He thrives. Cam aint scared of no curse. One more thing to prove wrong. Unlike Peyton "Had one year wonder written all over him regardless" Hillis.......Cam has routinely been the best when outside factors were pitted against him.

Vote Cam. You always want the cards stacked against this kid. He needs bullets for da mental chamber

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,669 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

drop in stats =/= curse.

why the dug am I even having to explain this. it's like marching into the jungles of papua new guinea with a book on quark theory and expecting them to understand it

#20 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,822 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

What does that even mean to tempt fate? Do you guys believe there's a magical Fate god up there ready to fug with you if you don't believe in it? I've gotten an education lately on just how stupid the beliefs of people really are. There is no such thing is fate, at least not a Fate that can be "tempted". There is no such thing as a curse. Some of you guys are mouthbreathing fools.

#21 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,980 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

If anyone can beat the curse...it's Cam. Sophomore slump and Madden Curse be damned, he will show out next year.

#22 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,477 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

I'd like to direct a question to the irrationally superstitious here: putting Cam aside, if Megatron won the Madden do you REALLY think his skills are all of a sudden going to collapse next year and he'll become an average receiver?

Really? That's what you think?

If so, then I can't help ya.

If not, then why is the situation different with Cam again? Oh, sorry... I forgot. IRRATIONAL superstition.

Carry on.

#23 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Trolling... OP is definitely trolling. He got a lot of you though. Kudos to the OP

#24 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

why the dug

Posted Image

#25 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover

JUST fuging VOTE AGAINST CAM Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Oh man i voted so many times for Cam. Hope he wins.

#26 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,390 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

Curses do exist but only to those who accept them.
If it makes you feel better, just have the number of a Witch Doctor on hand.

#27 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,883 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

vote for cam

#28 BEASTfromdaEAST

BEASTfromdaEAST

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

This is for all you A$$holes who quote stats or wants stats to back everything up on this board. People who beleive that the curse is real are the stupid ones? Well if you just take a lil time out of your pathetic lives and look at the stats CHANCES are some bad ish is gunna happen. WHY RISK IT!?!? So you can buy Madden with Cam on it and prob wack it to him cuz you all have a hard on for the guy! Just read (i no thats hard for alot of you but just try)

1999 Garrison Hearst- Had a great year but broke his ankles in the playoffs and missed 2 seasons after that and never was the same #Victim1

2000 Dorsey Levens- Injured knee never was the same released by the Pack in 2001 #Victim2

2001 Eddie George- Good season, F'ed them in the playoffs and cost them a trip (possibly) to the SB. Next year got injured and never was the same agian. #Victim 3

2002 Daunte Cullpepper- Injured knee week 11 done for the year #Victim4

2003 Marshall Faulk- Had a over a 1,000 yrds rushing 7 out of 8 yrs before cover. The year he was on it plagued by an ankle injury and never ran for 1,000 again. #Victim5

2004 Mike Vick- Do i have to explain? #Victim6

2005 Ray Lewis- Broke his wrist, missed a lot of games and had his most horrbile year stats wise EVER! #Victim7

2006 Donovan McNabb- Hurt opening day, missed games, missed Pro Bowl first time in his career and stats diminished from there on. O yeah and it was the year with the T.O. fiasco! #Victim8

2007 Shaun Alexander- Leading rusher one year. EA Sports comes around and then.....fractured foot- his career was over after that. #Victim9

2008 Vince Young (LT turned it down)- I mean another one i don't even need to explain dude wanted to kill himself! #Victim10

2009 Brett Farve- The Favre fiasco with the Packers (It was ugly) then he just happen to implode and costs the Jets the division as well as the playoffs. #Victim11

2010 Troy P & Larry Fitz- Troy P had a season littered with injuries and Larry Fitz missed post season with an injury. #Victims 12&13

2011 Drew Brees- Most picks in his career and lost to the 7-9 Seahawks in the playoffs as favorites?!?! O yeah not to mention the ish he is goin thru now. #Victim14

2012 Peyton Hillis- Barely played and just had a horrific year #Victim15

If you don't believe it after some of those stats then YOU ARE THE DUMB ONES!

#29 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

btw drew brees actually did get hurt but he played through it.

#30 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,777 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

:3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com