Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Fate Of Kenny Powers.....(Spoilers Inside)

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I assuming HBO is done with this show. What did you guys think about how they ended it? I don't like that he faked his own death, I kinda liked when they made you believe he was dead, drunk driving after his debut in the majors, then driving his mini van off a cliff and it explodes.....that was a great way to kill him off!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Retarded ending, kinda reminds me of the Sopranos.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He said at the end you will be pissed off...he was right. I believe he was referring to April but whatever.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Waaaaaahhhh...I thought I watched the season finale but completely missed this. Eastbound and Down probably ran its course anyway. BTW, John Hawkes, the guy who plays Kenny's brother, is a rising superstar. Check out Winter's Bone and Martha Marcy May Marlene, he kills it.

Posted · Report post

To me, it was originally supposed to end with him dying since Season 3 was the last. But, since HBO wants them back and McBride had some 2nd thoughts, they changed the ending to keep him alive just in case. Big mistake if it was in fact the last episode, because when they "killed" Kenny off I was in shock.

Posted · Report post

1684492-omg__they_killed_kenny.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well played MG

Posted · Report post

I was not happy with it. And if I tried that and showed up at MamaSan's she would have kicked my a$$.

Posted · Report post

Okay, so finally caught the finale. Pretty ambiguous ending, but the montage of all athe characters at the end makes me think it is over. That being said, I have some possibly relevant news. About 3 weeks ago, I ran in to Ben Best, one of the co-creators to the show. You probably remember him as 'the period scene guy' from Superbad if at all. For Charlotteans, he was at the next over lane at park lanes on Montford Dr. Anyway, he said he was in town to film scenes for the show. Whether or not they were reshoots, I got ghe impression they had a new season going. So who knows.

Posted · Report post

Sorry for the typos...this new format makes going back to edit really hard for this phone.

Posted · Report post

Sorry for the typos...this new format makes going back to edit really hard for this phone.

It's ok, the new Huddle makes me really hard too!