• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Paintballr

Paintballr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

The sad thing is like 2-3 years ago they formed a "team" that was suppose to pay attention to detail such as shoes and socks etc to help make it look more realistic. Hell you have 365 days a year to develop and change this game. How often do uniforms change and players change their style? The fact that they had to come out with a PR statement to say that they are paying attention to small details says a lot. How many times a year do in say " that looks nothing like _______, why does this player have a black picture as their face? Hey I'm I'm franchise year 6 and I have 3 players on my team that have the same face picture and name"

I hope someone will eventually step in and change the franchise, but sadly I don't see it happening any time soon. EA has the nfl names and logos by their balls. Sad thing is NCAA football actually seems to try and get better each year. Why bother to add phill etc in the broadcast booth it looked TERRIBLE. They have the espn license why the hell aren't they using it? It's like they are using the same engine they made back when the 360 first came out. (sound familiar cod?) except people notice easily because it's a sports game not a story action game.

#32 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

LOL at you ninnies upset because the highlights you'll never watch don't look like the actual players.

#33 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

i realllllllly hope that isnt a new screenshot for madden 13. because that looks EXACTLY like cam in 12.

#34 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

Dildos

#35 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,038 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

this is pre alpha...which is why logos and jerseys look just thrown together sloppy.

#36 iampantherman

iampantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

Current-gen Madden is still inferior to NFL 2K5.

#37 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,036 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

I miss the $20 ESPN game. I bought NCAA football 11 awhile back and they wanted me to pay like $30 more to unlock all the features in the games. The entire gaming industry is turning into a lazy money grab.

#38 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,261 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:06 AM

Yeah, that's not a great likeness.

Haven't bought Madden in years. May actually consider it this year though.

#39 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,347 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:14 AM

Now if they could just get the uniform colors right, LOL

#40 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

I disagree sir i pay 60 every year and im damn sure proud to.

Amen. I love seeing my roster improve through the season. Cam started a 78 week 1 and is an 88! I can't wait to use Tolbert n Coples in 13'

#41 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

I was DEFINITELY going to buy the game if Newton was on the cover.... now I'm good with Madden '12.

#42 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

I was DEFINITELY going to buy the game if Newton was on the cover.... now I'm good with Madden '12.

Pretty much. What's the point of buying the new one when you can go online and download an updated roster at the beginning of the season for your Madden 12 game so the roster matches Madden 13 opening weekend roster? Nothing else is going to change. So they add Cam doing Supercam pose. Not worth $60.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com