Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Round 1 Draft Selection - Luke Kuechly

275 posts in this topic

Posted

They made sure no one holds up number 1 except :cam:

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I gotta get my mind right about this kid.

1 person likes this

Posted

Like I said before, I hope this pick means Davis is on his way out. I am going to be pissed if our first rounder is on the bench because we have too much hope in a guy we should've dropped this offseason.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything but hoping that Davis is on the way out before he or the team makes that decision is a crappy way to think.

Posted

I really hope Worthy is there in the second. Otherwise, best corner available.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll take it. He's the best LB in the draft and a very safe pick. Plus, he's not Quinton Coples.

2 people like this

Posted

Well if the last couple of years has taught us anything it's that you can't have too much quality LB depth. If we have 4 starting caliber LB's on the team I don't really think it is a huge problem. Odds are somebody will be injured at some point during the season and we will be glad to have some depth. That's assuming, of course, Davis ever plays again which isn't a given.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys are too obsessed with Davis and aren't realizing that he'll probably be better than Anderson on day 1 whether Davis is hurt or not.

Posted

I am just relieved, as I really thought they were going to go Coples, and he was about the only player (maybe along with Poe) that I didn't want.

Luke will not be on the bench. TD will likely be a part time player assuming the knee holds up at all.

We know he is a smart, talented, driven player. I can live with that.

Posted

Great player I just wonder how our LB corp is going to work as a whole. Oh well, in Rivera I trust.

Posted

Keekly

I think Kookly (?)

Posted

Kuechy can easily slide to the outside. Do some research, good lord.

I know he CAN, as can Beason. But both are naturally middle linebackers, and I guarantee you both would rather play in their natural position.

Posted

Great Pick!

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/04/26/3201862/panthers-pick-linebacker-luke.html