#1 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

$42 a month on Panthers.com. No more excuses. Let's fill this place with Panther fans. I will tell you, once these Panthers take the field, this deal will evaporate! Be a PSL owner!
http://www.panthers....season-psl.html

#2 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

Or i could buy season tickets every year wherever i find the best seats/price. Someone please explain psl advantages.

#3 Iced Up Son

Iced Up Son

Giant Dildo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Or i could buy season tickets every year wherever i find the best seats/price. Someone please explain psl advantages.

I don't think there is a hugh advantage to buying PLS right now unless you just like to know where your are going to sit every year.I purchased my PSL's day one and only paid $2700.00 each for lower level section B seats. In the very beginning the Richardsons had to sell PSL's so they could bring an NFL team to Charlotte. That's why I have PSL's.

#4 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

I understand the original purpose. Now i think buying a psl would be pointless. I think Jerry should pay back the original psl owners since he is making bank off their investment.. Not like it will ever happen.

#5 Iced Up Son

Iced Up Son

Giant Dildo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

I understand the original purpose. Now i think buying a psl would be pointless. I think Jerry should pay back the original psl owners since he is making bank off their investment.. Not like it will ever happen.

I'll send Jerry a text now and tell him your suggestion. I'll get back to you as soon as he gives me an answer.

#6 Iced Up Son

Iced Up Son

Giant Dildo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

I'll send Jerry a text now and tell him your suggestion. I'll get back to you as soon as he gives me an answer.

Jerry said no.

#7 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

Took him 2 minutes to answer you? He usually gets back to me right away!

#8 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

There have been times that is has been very difficult to get tickets to any game if you did not have PSLs. I think those times are soon to return.

#9 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

I don't think there is a hugh advantage to buying PLS right now unless you just like to know where your are going to sit every year.I purchased my PSL's day one and only paid $2700.00 each for lower level section B seats. In the very beginning the Richardsons had to sell PSL's so they could bring an NFL team to Charlotte. That's why I have PSL's.

You see lots of guys whine about not being able to get tickets or "good" tickets to games. Here is the chance to get good sats for ever. I just don't like to here the bitchin when they can get what they are bitchin about not being able to get. waaa waaa waaa.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.