Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap Psls

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

$42 a month on Panthers.com. No more excuses. Let's fill this place with Panther fans. I will tell you, once these Panthers take the field, this deal will evaporate! Be a PSL owner!
[url="http://www.panthers.com/tickets/season/season-psl.html"]http://www.panthers.com/tickets/season/season-psl.html[/url]

Posted · Report post

Or i could buy season tickets every year wherever i find the best seats/price. Someone please explain psl advantages.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1339960222' post='1803815']
Or i could buy season tickets every year wherever i find the best seats/price. Someone please explain psl advantages.
[/quote]I don't think there is a hugh advantage to buying PLS right now unless you just like to know where your are going to sit every year.I purchased my PSL's day one and only paid $2700.00 each for lower level section B seats. In the very beginning the Richardsons had to sell PSL's so they could bring an NFL team to Charlotte. That's why I have PSL's.

Posted · Report post

I understand the original purpose. Now i think buying a psl would be pointless. I think Jerry should pay back the original psl owners since he is making bank off their investment.. Not like it will ever happen.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1339966270' post='1803889']
I understand the original purpose. Now i think buying a psl would be pointless. I think Jerry should pay back the original psl owners since he is making bank off their investment.. Not like it will ever happen.
[/quote]I'll send Jerry a text now and tell him your suggestion. I'll get back to you as soon as he gives me an answer.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Flounder58' timestamp='1339975254' post='1803981']
I'll send Jerry a text now and tell him your suggestion. I'll get back to you as soon as he gives me an answer.
[/quote]Jerry said no.

Posted · Report post

Took him 2 minutes to answer you? He usually gets back to me right away!

Posted · Report post

There have been times that is has been very difficult to get tickets to any game if you did not have PSLs. I think those times are soon to return.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zods Daddy' timestamp='1339964770' post='1803874']
I don't think there is a hugh advantage to buying PLS right now unless you just like to know where your are going to sit every year.I purchased my PSL's day one and only paid $2700.00 each for lower level section B seats. In the very beginning the Richardsons had to sell PSL's so they could bring an NFL team to Charlotte. That's why I have PSL's.
[/quote]

You see lots of guys whine about not being able to get tickets or "good" tickets to games. Here is the chance to get good sats for ever. I just don't like to here the bitchin when they can get what they are bitchin about not being able to get. waaa waaa waaa.