Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Draft Frank Alexander De

217 posts in this topic

Posted

At the same weight as Johnson, but 2 inches taller, Alexander is LEANER than Johnson. Taller does not mean bigger. Maybe he can get up to 280.

Thanks for playing.

what weighs more.. 270lbs of feathers or 270lbs of rocks? lol

Posted

Are you seriously picking nits over two inches?

It's not the height that is the issue it is body mass spread over height. At this point Alexander is a little light in the ass, can get washed out in the run game because he lacks that bulk to hold his edge. Johnson being 2 inches shorter has a more compact frame and a lot more mass to his ass. He holds the point very well.

Posted

Alexander is very good against the run. He is the opposite of Hardy.

Posted

I like the player don't like the trade. He will be a situational pass rusher something we need. We still could have gotten him later.

Hurney confirmed that the trade was for Adams.

Posted

http://www.soonerspo...er_frank00.html

6'4 255

Unless he's put on 15 pounds of muscle since this was taken he is undersize sir. It's possible to put on weight but 15 pounds of muscle in such a short time...come on. You off your meds?

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/combine?id=28772&_slug_=frank-alexander&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2fdraft%2fplayer%2fcombine%3fid%3d28772%26_slug_%3dfrank-alexander

Posted

ok flip we'll see how this pick your co-signing for fills out. u people make me sick that follow blindly behind whatever hurney does. If hurney picks it it must be good right? A 3rd for a one year wonder who is undersized. not fast or strong with talented plays like crick still on the board. come on.

seeing how there is nothing we can do about it but bitch......I'd rather hope for the best.

Posted

Holy poo, he's got 35 inch arms.

Posted

Hurney confirmed that the trade up was for Adams.

I like this kid though, he's gonna be my guy.

Then why not take Adams with the pic? Alexander will get a lot of grief from fans.

Posted

People who think they know more than our FO are fine young males

Posted

At the same weight as Johnson, but 2 inches taller, Alexander is LEANER than Johnson. Taller does not mean bigger. Maybe he can get up to 280.

Thanks for playing.

He is bigger than CJ, just stop haha. DE's should be 6'4, CJ is an exception at 6'2.

Posted

This guy is gonna be solid! Very coachable and rises to challenges. Excellent draft so far!

Josh Norman in the Fifth please

Posted

This guy uses his hands really well. Could definitely develop into something down the road and he could still add some weight as well.