Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norman Info

94 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've mentioned before that I know two people that both played on the Coastal Carolina FB team and one of which I talk to almost daily. This is the same guy who I asked about Mike Tolbert coming here and he told me that it was extremely likely.

I just texted him about Josh Norman, and he is not a fan of the guy. He said he is "thug" and "very selfish player"

He also said if Norman starts for us week 1 we are in serious trouble.

I know that on paper it looks like a great pick and a lot of the analyst love the pick based on value. However, 2 months ago a lot mock drafts had him as a solid 2nd round selection and he took a big dive being drafted in the 5th round.

Again, this is from my friend who did not play w/ Norman at Coastal but still has strong ties to the program. So take this with a grain of salt because maybe Norman snubbed him or something at a banquet that he didn't mention and he's just butt hurt. I should also mention that I asked another guy who played at Coastal and is now in the NFL and he said that Norman is a good player but is a douche.

I'm not pulling an NJP and trying to break any inside info to anyone, I'm just telling you what I know from a person who knows Coastal Carolina FB inside and out and started on the team.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

As long as he's good I really don't care if he's a douche lol

Posted · Report post

Hey sometimes selfish players make good NFL players. They're hungry for stats and contracts. People are motivated by different things in life.

As Michael Irvin said a week ago: You don't win super bowls with choir boys.

Posted · Report post

Not concerned with your friend's opinion. Not a knock on him, but I will go with the paid analysts who seem to all love him across the board.

Posted · Report post

oh yeah? well i just talked to josh norman and he said he is a great guy and that he may very well be the second coming of yahweh himself.

Posted · Report post

Rivera will get is mind right.

Was funny as hell last camp where he made Goodson carry the ball around all day.

Or he'll ship his ass out of town. ;)

Posted · Report post

If anyone can whip him into shape, it's Rivera

Posted · Report post

Okay. Im sure Rivera and Hurney's sources were much better than yours. Theres a reason they picked the kid.

Posted · Report post

Let's hope so...

Posted · Report post

Cortland Finnegan clone?

Thought almost weekly last year we could use an attitude on D.

We'll see what happens.

Posted · Report post

Certified douche.

6 people like this