Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nc Amendment One: "preserving The White Race"?

373 posts in this topic

Posted

muh freedumbs are at stake here

Posted

bunch of christian losers doing what they do best..

Posted

Isn't freedom great..

Posted

Even without the white part, I don't really follow the logic of how outlawing marriage equality equates to more or sustained reproduction. They seem unrelated to me. Gay people are going to be gay whether they can marry or not, outlawing it isn't going to make them straight breeders.

Unless she's saying inequality makes her really horny so she will breed more if the law passes.

Posted

Voted early today. Against.

2 people like this

Posted

Even without the white part, I don't really follow the logic of how outlawing marriage equality equates to more or sustained reproduction. They seem unrelated to me. Gay people are going to be gay whether they can marry or not, outlawing it isn't going to make them straight breeders.

Unless she's saying inequality makes her really horny so she will breed more if the law passes.

no see that's actually what these fundie dipshits believe.

a couple regulars here will actively defend the fugtarded belief that sexuality is a choice and homosexuality is somehow unnatural or immoral, and then get all upset when you follow that belief to its logical conclusion and suggest that they had to choose not to be gay

i remember one spectacularly ignorant poster who honestly had no idea that homosexuality occurs between animals and is in fact a natural thing

Posted

http://2012.talkingp...casian-race.php

OK, where are the white, homophobic supremacists who want this to pass?

hmm i'd check in the general assembly and the churches

Posted

wow im totally shocked

Posted

hmm i'd check in the general assembly and the churches

A large number of the churches have come out against the Amendment.

I would say bigots and they can be found anywhere.

Posted

uh i know there are some more tolerant churches out there but if you don't think that there's a direct connection between religion and "protecting the sanctity of marriage" then i dont really know what to tell you