Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jase

All Of The Posturing On Facebook About Amendment 1 Has Gotten A Little Ridiculous

342 posts in this topic

also notice the sexism:

I called you on it and you got pissed like a little girl.

congrats on that. it really goes well with your defense of bigots and the hundreds (or thousands?) of creepy posts in the "objectifying ladies" forum

you are a little girl. that's another discussion altogether

i had a revelation

the only way these white trash inbred repressed homosexual hillbillies could stop themselves from gay marrying was to make it illegal

don't you understand?

everyone that voted for prop one would have been gay married within a week if it had failed

vile, disgusting creatures that have to legislate their homosexual desires because they couldn't control them otherwise

If they're so ashamed of living here than they're more than welcome to leave. Though if they're looking for a place in the USA that democratically supports gay marriage, they might find their options limited. Even the diverse (diverse meaning a shortage of white people by the US definition) California voted against it when given the opportunity. Also keep in mind that 30 other states have legislation similar to amendment one.

you are a little girl. that's another discussion altogether

i had a revelation

the only way these white trash inbred repressed homosexual hillbillies could stop themselves from gay marrying was to make it illegal

don't you understand?

everyone that voted for prop one would have been gay married within a week if it had failed

vile, disgusting creatures that have to legislate their homosexual desires because they couldn't control them otherwise

How quickly you forget that when Prop 8 was voted on, the black and latinos tended to vote in favor of banning gay marriage at a higher rate than whites.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/05/10/black-voters-in-nc-supported-amendment-one-by-2-1-margin/

African-Americans voted 2-1 in favor of the North Carolina amendment banning gay marriage Tuesday

that doesn't make you any less white trash

white power = white trash

period

Yep, you won. You totally obliterated cantrell's credibility without arguing the actual issue.

You gonna do the same for the 60% or just defend them even though you "don't agree" with them?

no see there were some people who had never heard of amendment one when they voted so it is important to argue semantics over an amendment that was passed thanks to bigotry and hate

statistically one would expect that the "i dont know wtf this amendment even is" crowd would cancel itself out but it is really really important to him to try to achieve some sort of small victory in a big people discussion about big people issues because tbqh he doesnt get very many opportunities to do so

wait so your point really was "there are people who voted for it who literally could not comprehend what the amendment means therefore-"

lol jesus fuging christ dude get a life

hey guys let's not say that all klan members are racists because some of their members might be literally retarded and can't process what they're doing. this is the argument you're making. you're making semantical arguments because you don't really have anything else to stand on

No, my point was you don't know what the motivation for every single voter who voted for this amendment was. You can't, it's not possible. Some of the people that voted for this thing out of devotion to their faith and nothing more... no matter how misguided their intentions or beliefs are.. you can't say that every single person who voted for this thing was bigoted and full of hate.

no see there were some people who had never heard of amendment one when they voted so it is important to argue semantics over an amendment that was passed thanks to bigotry and hate

statistically one would expect that the "i dont know wtf this amendment even is" crowd would cancel itself out but it is really really important to him to try to achieve some sort of small victory in a big people discussion about big people issues because tbqh he doesnt get very many opportunities to do so

So basically all you can do is say I'm playing semantics and try and change what I'm saying... I'm not arguing for the amendment, I'm not saying those who voted for it were right, I've already told you that I voted against it... as a matter of fact I was making NO COMMENT WHATSOEVER about this amendment... I was pointing out that your outrageous absolute statements that you so often make are ignorant and that you are a hypocrite for doing the EXACT thing you accuse others on here of doing, which is making claims that have no basis in fact and can't be backed up.

Unfortunately you can't be a man and admit you were wrong, you have to try and belittle, call names and generally act like a spoiled brat... so there's really no point in discussing it anymore.

As a side note... you really seem to have a personal issue with me in particular. I'm not really sure why... I have a suggestion and I'm being completely serious. I believe that you said one time that you actually live in Wilmington. Any day that I'm available (which is generally most days but I am kind of busy this week) , post it on here, send me a PM and we'll meet somewhere and I'll buy you lunch and you can tell me in person how I'm so wrong about all this stuff. It's not a threat, or anything like that... I would love to meet you in person and see if the attitude you project on this forum is how you act in real life. I'll buy your lunch and buy you a beer and you can tell me how stupid I am. How about it? You never know, you may actually like me in person.

If they're so ashamed of living here than they're more than welcome to leave. Though if they're looking for a place in the USA that democratically supports gay marriage, they might find their options limited. Even the diverse (diverse meaning a shortage of white people by the US definition) California voted against it when given the opportunity. Also keep in mind that 30 other states have legislation similar to amendment one.

'Merica is only for straights, not them silly little tags. fug yeah!

California is 80% white. That's a shortage of white people? What level of whiteness is satisfactory to you, 100%?

No, my point was you don't know what the motivation for every single voter who voted for this amendment was. You can't, it's not possible. Some of the people that voted for this thing out of devotion to their faith and nothing more... no matter how misguided their intentions or beliefs are.. you can't say that every single person who voted for this thing was bigoted and full of hate.

So basically all you can do is say I'm playing semantics and try and change what I'm saying... I'm not arguing for the amendment, I'm not saying those who voted for it were right, I've already told you that I voted against it... as a matter of fact I was making NO COMMENT WHATSOEVER about this amendment... I was pointing out that your outrageous absolute statements that you so often make are ignorant and that you are a hypocrite for doing the EXACT thing you accuse others on here of doing, which is making claims that have no basis in fact and can't be backed up.

Unfortunately you can't be a man and admit you were wrong, you have to try and belittle, call names and generally act like a spoiled brat... so there's really no point in discussing it anymore.

As a side note... you really seem to have a personal issue with me in particular. I'm not really sure why... I have a suggestion and I'm being completely serious. I believe that you said one time that you actually live in Wilmington. Any day that I'm available (which is generally most days but I am kind of busy this week) , post it on here, send me a PM and we'll meet somewhere and I'll buy you lunch and you can tell me in person how I'm so wrong about all this stuff. It's not a threat, or anything like that... I would love to meet you in person and see if the attitude you project on this forum is how you act in real life. I'll buy your lunch and buy you a beer and you can tell me how stupid I am. How about it? You never know, you may actually like me in person.

No way in fug he takes you up on that offer. cantroll gets a hard dick for certain people and will troll them exclusively for a week or two. It's your week. He will forget to take his adderall and will be onto someone different shortly.

I don't think he trolls people, I think he just doesn't suffer idiocy and won't let it go when someone wants to stick to their idiocy. I haven't noticed any particular time that someone has actually shown him to be wrong.

I don't think he trolls people, I think he just doesn't suffer idiocy and won't let it go when someone wants to stick to their idiocy. I haven't noticed any particular time that someone has actually shown him to be wrong.

So you have no problem with him saying that "every vote in favor of amendment one was rooted in bigotry and hate"? There is no way he knows that and no way it's true.