Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amile Jefferson

72 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pOpCoRnPoPpEr' timestamp='1337187417' post='1774328']
I'm not dumb
[/quote]

Stopped reading right there.

Your a dumb ass troll and everyone laughs at you.

Please stay on topic.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1337187813' post='1774331']
Dude he is not a one and done player, he won't even be in the starting lineup, you obviously have no idea who Amile Jefferson is.
[/quote]

SMH.

Jefferson most def is starting for the Devils next season. The guy could start on Carolina or Kentucky so he most certainly could start on lesser program like Duke.

I've been breaking your balls a little bit in this thread but if you think Ryan Kelly or Alex Murphy starts over this guy you're an idiot.

He's a one and done guy. There's really no point arguing about this point though because it's a year away.

Regardless if he is headed to Duke, it's still great to see the ACC is coming back around to being the premiere basketball conference it once was.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1337191934' post='1774414']
SMH.

Jefferson most def is starting for the Devils next season. The guy could start on Carolina or Kentucky so he most certainly could start on lesser program like Duke.

I've been breaking your balls a little bit in this thread but[u][b] if you think Ryan Kelly or Alex Murphy starts over this guy you're an idiot.[/b][/u]

He's a one and done guy. There's really no point arguing about this point though because it's a year away.

Regardless if he is headed to Duke, it's still great to see the ACC is coming back around to being the premiere basketball conference it once was.
[/quote]

Really? Like I said you don't know anything about the kid, he isn't a one and done he is too skinny and needs to work on his jumper. Kelly is a senior who averaged double figures last year and Alex Murphy would be a top ten guy in this years class. I think Jefferson will be good but I just don't know how good right away.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1337196228' post='1774532']
Really? Like I said you don't know anything about the kid, he isn't a one and done he is too skinny and needs to work on his jumper. Kelly is a senior who averaged double figures last year and Alex Murphy would be a top ten guy in this years class. I think Jefferson will be good but I just don't know how good right away.
[/quote]

I know that Jefferson was VHT coming out of HS. I hope he sucks now though for the obvious reasons.

Kelly may be 7 feet or whatever but he is not an inside player. Come on dude you know that. He gets pushed around inside.

Jefferson will start right it down.

Posted · Report post

People laugh at me..

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1337196961' post='1774550']
I know that Jefferson was VHT coming out of HS. I hope he sucks now though for the obvious reasons.

Kelly may be 7 feet or whatever but he is not an inside player. Come on dude you know that. He gets pushed around inside.

[u][b]Jefferson will start right it down.[/b][/u]
[/quote]

I disagree, Murphy will start at the 3 and Kelly will be the stretch 4 at least at the start of the season. The thing is coach K will start who ever practices and plays harder so by midseason if Jefferson is practicing and playing harder then Kelly or Murphy he could start but he will not be a day 1 starter.

Posted · Report post

Have fun setting screens...I'd much rather have Leslie back

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1337204369' post='1774700']
Have fun setting screens...[u][b]I'd much rather have Leslie back[/b][/u]
[/quote]

And you do, don't be bitter.

Posted · Report post

Well we will be better

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1337207029' post='1774728']
Well we will be better
[/quote]

Okay, I hope you guys can finally finish in the top 3 of the ACC. I have no problem with Nc State, good luck!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1337207029' post='1774728']
Well we will be better than Norh Carolina
[/quote]

yep

Posted · Report post

heels have better players than duke