Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Days in...do you think we would be better off...

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think once the inflation settles in, and people are really hurting...We'll see a change of course in governance...But until then, I think the Dems are going to run the show. The Republicans are reeling right now. It may take a few years for them to find a voice.

Posted · Report post

I think once the inflation settles in, and people are really hurting...We'll see a change of course in governance...But until then, I think the Dems are going to run the show. The Republicans are reeling right now. It may take a few years for them to find a voice.

Which is fine. Because they will come back much stronger and without the albatross that is/was George Bush.

Posted · Report post

I still say u can not judge what anyone does in 100 Days...Rome wasnt built in a hundred days....Our economy didnt tank in

100 days wont be fixed in it either.

Posted · Report post

At least with McCain in office we wouldn't have 15 threads about how Obama eating shrimp with a salad fork all but guarantees a new wave of terrorist attacks.

Posted · Report post

We'd also have a catfight behind McCain every time he spoke to Congress.

Posted · Report post

Like she would have let him live this long...

Posted · Report post

Like she would have let him live this long...

:D

Posted · Report post

I just saw "The Last Remake of Beau Geste" and I thought of Ann-Margaret boinking the father being what Barracuda would be doing to McCain in the White House inauguration night.

BTW thats a seriously messed up movie.

Posted · Report post

I just saw "The Last Remake of Beau Geste" and I thought of Ann-Margaret boinking the father being what Barracuda would be doing to McCain in the White House inauguration night.

BTW thats a seriously messed up movie.

Yeah, it's the movie that's messed up. :rolleyes:

:D