Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Days in...do you think we would be better off...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I think once the inflation settles in, and people are really hurting...We'll see a change of course in governance...But until then, I think the Dems are going to run the show. The Republicans are reeling right now. It may take a few years for them to find a voice.

Posted

I think once the inflation settles in, and people are really hurting...We'll see a change of course in governance...But until then, I think the Dems are going to run the show. The Republicans are reeling right now. It may take a few years for them to find a voice.

Which is fine. Because they will come back much stronger and without the albatross that is/was George Bush.

Posted

I still say u can not judge what anyone does in 100 Days...Rome wasnt built in a hundred days....Our economy didnt tank in

100 days wont be fixed in it either.

Posted

At least with McCain in office we wouldn't have 15 threads about how Obama eating shrimp with a salad fork all but guarantees a new wave of terrorist attacks.

Posted

We'd also have a catfight behind McCain every time he spoke to Congress.

Posted

Like she would have let him live this long...

Posted

Like she would have let him live this long...

:D

Posted

I just saw "The Last Remake of Beau Geste" and I thought of Ann-Margaret boinking the father being what Barracuda would be doing to McCain in the White House inauguration night.

BTW thats a seriously messed up movie.

Posted

I just saw "The Last Remake of Beau Geste" and I thought of Ann-Margaret boinking the father being what Barracuda would be doing to McCain in the White House inauguration night.

BTW thats a seriously messed up movie.

Yeah, it's the movie that's messed up. :rolleyes:

:D