#76 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,921 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

HAHAHAHAAHAHA Yea a Panther fan that follows a team that has never won a Super Bowl, who had a juiced up team the only year they went to a Super Bowl, who has not won the NFC South in years, has a stadium that is half full most of the time and an organization that can't seem to get out of their way is going to call a team that has won a Super Bowl, has dominated the NFC South in recent years and has a waiting list of 60,000 fans on their season ticket list the worst organization in the NFL. Now that is funny.

So who did your badnwagon ass pull for prior to 2009? Do you Saint idiots just ignore the first 50 years of the Saints** organization? The same team that was going to move out of New Orleans until Hurricane Katrina forced Bensons hand? The same team that is exactly 17-17 all time versus the Panthers?

#77 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,734 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

Saints* fans are like homeless people that win the lottery and act like arrogant dicks

#78 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:32 AM

Homeless people are still better than Saints**

#79 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,785 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

Saints*** fans are like homeless people that win the lottery and act like arrogant dicks

i've always gotten a "trailer trash that just won the lottery" vibe from the new Saints** fans.

superficially they are "better" than a lot of other people but are still far too unrefined to have any real perspective.

#80 big_d

big_d

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

Wow, he won an award I've never heard of and was a spokesman for something. That totally makes up for being racist and terrible at his job. Previous comment withdrawn. Face it man, nobody worth a damn reads Whitlock. Or Fox Sports as a whole for that matter.

Fox never gets anything right.

Attached File  funny-sports-pictures-bush-warner-old-spice.jpg   45.03KB   0 downloads

#81 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,921 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

HAHAHAHAAHAHA Yea a Panther fan that follows a team that has never won a Super Bowl, who had a juiced up team the only year they went to a Super Bowl, who has not won the NFC South in years, has a stadium that is half full most of the time and an organization that can't seem to get out of their way is going to call a team that has won a Super Bowl, has dominated the NFC South in recent years and has a waiting list of 60,000 fans on their season ticket list the worst organization in the NFL. Now that is funny.

This post right here encapsulates Saints* idiots the best. This guy has no clue what happened prior to 2009. Not one clue. All his smack talk originates from the day he bought his Brees jersey 3 years ago.

#82 mintal

mintal

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

I'm sorry, but when did Whitlock become an expert in Law?

The same time the rest of us did...

;)

#83 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

Stopped reading thread as soon as I saw who the OP was.....why do we keep giving so much attention to these dudes

#84 big_d

big_d

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

Breezin to the toilet bowl. Close yur trap, yur stinkn this place up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com