Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Knows How Much Cpi Charges For Surveillance And Surround Sound Installations

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,428 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

I pay 40/month for the cell backup service.

#17 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,446 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

mt buddy got robbed like two weeks ago and get some real nice stuff taken from him. 2 days later he had a home surveillance system installed.

#18 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

I pay 40/month for the cell backup service.

So, you must have some really good stuff inside.

*makes notes*

#19 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

Security system is not enough these days. I will either get surveillance system from cpi or I will install one myself. I can get a decent system for $500.

#20 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,277 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

My wife and I just closed on our first home and ADT is coming out Thursday. We are only having one sensor installed, but it's well-placed strategically to cover most of the first floor area. I wasn't aware people had more than one installed, as this is my first rodeo with this... I may have another installed later, but it probably isn't necessary because we're in a pretty nice area with plenty of neighbors.

But, for the system, the install was completely free and with a phone line (being installed Weds.) the monthly monitoring fee is only $35 a month.

The only money we're having to pay up front is for an add-on we asked for that monitors for fire and the smoke detectors as well... That's making the install $170 (all of that is for the fire monitoring part itself).

IMO, they are so worth what you pay. Just having the sign in your yard is a deterrent, but if anyone was ever dumb enough to break in then they'll be making their way back out pretty quickly b/c I've heard the alarm is pretty loud.

#21 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,428 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

I have about 8 wireless sensors for glass breaks and 2 for the doors. I love the alarm.com app as well.

Edit: Previous owners installed all of it, and I was told it was a pretty penny for them to do so.

#22 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,203 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

The audible alarm is what deters most thiefs.

#23 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

How much is a monthly payment for CPI InTouch?

#24 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

Ok, I got 1 inside home surveillance camera and got prewiring for surround sound all for $375. CPI was charging $1225-$2325 for their surround sound speakers and the same speakers sold on amazon for $500.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.