Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

184 posts in this topic

I have never understood why the sleeves are so long on these jerseys. If you look at actual jerseys they sit more on the upper arm, not at or past the elbow. I was kinda hoping Nike wouldn't keep with this trend.

So... Upon my doorstep this afternoon there lays ANOTHER Nike Elite Newton Jersey...

This is obviously a mistake by the team store....

I know that I should ship it back... But the evil part of my brain wants to sell it. What would u do?

Thanks for the pics. I like the jerseys, new logo pops. I agree about the sleeves though.

Oh and keep the extra one, give it to another panther fan or something.

TCF, cool jersey pics I guess if you're into that, cute family too.

Cheers.

About the blonde...I'd hit it

So... Upon my doorstep this afternoon there lays ANOTHER Nike Elite Newton Jersey...

I know that I should ship it back... But the evil part of my brain wants to sell it. What would u do?

It isn't a size 56 is it? LOL

Starting to realllly like the new logo!

Talked to Gross at a charity event, he loves it. He started cracking up though when I told him I thought it looked like he had a busted lip and a lazy eye... #69 is the man.

I assume its the same size as the other one, correct? Cause if it were my size... I'd paypal you the cash right now haha.

I assume its the same size as the other one, correct? Cause if it were my size... I'd paypal you the cash right now haha.

My wife talked me into doing the right thing... I returned it. Got 50% off my entire next purchase too... So needless to say, my next purchase will be a BIG one.