• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jarhead

Does Everyone Really Believe We Are Good At Dt?

A) We were talking about Fau and McClain and their flashes not Edwards.

B )All you did was say "it was their first year they will get better". Plenty of guys have stayed at their crappy level of play

Give an example of a flash like what Carstens did against Vikings. It doesn't have to be epic like that. Just a that was a solid play. Example: In the Tampa Bay game Fua did a rip move on the center a knocked Blount to the ground for a two yard loss. Didn't happen but with as much as he played he should have done it a couple of times. Please give an example of that. Rookies who are going to do something can make a few plays.

A) We were talking about Fau and McClain and their flashes not Edwards.

B )All you did was say "it was their first year they will get better". Plenty of guys have stayed at their crappy level of play

Give an example of a flash like what Carstens did against Vikings. It doesn't have to be epic like that. Just a that was a solid play. Example: In the Tampa Bay game Fua spilt did a rip move on the center a knocked Blount to the ground for a two yard loss. Didn't happen but with as much as he played he should have done it a couple of times. Please give an example of that. Rookies who are going to do something can make a few plays.

Maybe someone with more free time will care enough to search for a flash but I find it hard to believe that there were none last year. Even blind pigs find the occasional acorn. That whole line of argument is a total non sequitur in regards to whether he will be improved this year. each year stands on its own and there are plenty example of non linear progressions in performance both good and bad.

I think the UT is still a position we could stand to upgrade.I hope McClain improves but coaches and GMs generally dont like to admit a bust in early rounds ie AEdwards..I think its still to early to tell but my guess it will still not be a position of strength.

I really hope they do continue to develop...I'm sick and tired of watching the defense get run over week after week. The position group will be improved, I just don't know by how much

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts