Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBoy95

Jon Beason Responds To Alex Smith Comments

261 posts in this topic

I think Beason needs to worry more about Kuechly taking his spot and let Cam fight his own battles.

You're such a troll lol.

Glad to know you can predict the future.

Please tell me when my next bowel movement will be so I can plan accordingly.

Playing someone to their strengths....isn't predicting the future. Common sense

and i answered it

no, you didn't. you spouted some bs about how respected london fletcher is throughout the league. that's nice and all but not relevant. fletcher is a good player and has been for a long time but don't sell beason short by saying he's "maybe a top 10 mlb" and behind old man fletcher on your "unbiased" list.

no, you didn't. you spouted some bs about how respected london fletcher is throughout the league. that's nice and all but not relevant. fletcher is a good player and has been for a long time but don't sell beason short by saying he's "maybe a top 10 mlb" and behind old man fletcher on your "unbiased" list.

Well since we're both Homers why don't you asks other fan bases their opinion on both. Chances are they don't even know who Beason is outside the NFC south. Both are monsters. I like Fletcher better because he has the same skills as Beason but never misses a game. Heck, he barely misses a snap. But i also rank Willis, Lewis, Urlacher ahead of Fletcher while some of you actually rank Beason as the number 2 middle linebacker in the entire NFL.

Lol at saying fletcher is anywhere near Beason.

I like Fletcher better because I am a stupid unemployed redneck with nothing better to do than troll a website of a team I don't even like and make myself feel better about how much of a loser I am

Fixed that for you, fine young male.

Fixed that for you, fine young male.

You're a joke who would never say this poo in public, never.

Cue the "lets look at the 2010" stats...

meh 2010? why 2010? was Fletcher playing outside some that year too?

Well since we're both Homers why don't you asks other fan bases their opinion on both. Chances are they don't even know who Beason is outside the NFC south. Both are monsters. I like Fletcher better because he has the same skills as Beason but never misses a game. Heck, he barely misses a snap. But i also rank Willis, Lewis, Urlacher ahead of Fletcher while some of you actually rank Beason as the number 2 middle linebacker in the entire NFL.

Ive seen plenty of fan boards that do top 5 at each position and many put Beason at 2 or 3 for middle linebackers in the league. I'll find the threads when I get to a computer. All I have is my iPhone. Basically many fans in the NFL know who Beason is.