75 replies to this topic

#1 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

Next week I have to take a piss test for a job, and there isnt but 1 problem. I smoke marijuana. I know there is gonna be watching me but their full attention probably wont be on me and I need to pass this n I know there are some huddlers thats been around this block before so discuss

Im not tryin to drink no bleach, I heard Niacin does not work, the drinks you can buy are questionable and I would just get someones clean piss but if they watch I cant really switch it out. Am I fuged? Would drinking nothing but water from mow till the test give a false negative?

#2 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,920 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

Sounds like the wizzenator has a new customer.

#3 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:46 PM

Lol last resort. I wonder if drops of visine or clorox in the cup would work?

#4 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

How long until your test? How much do you smoke? Piss test are like a breathalyzer, you are allowed so much before you're over the limit.

#5 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

All u have to do is dilute the sample. Start the am of and pound water. Keep drinking and pissing as much as possible. One you go for the test begin u want the sample to be from mid stream. The highest levels of thc are at the beginning and ending of your urine stream. Start pissing in the toilet, then the cup, then finish in the toilet. Ive passed many of tests using this method when having smoked the night before. Good luck.

#6 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

Appreciate it guys. I smoke like 2 or 3 times a week but when I do smoke I burn at least 2 or 3 blunts at the time. Im just gonna drink a bunch of water n pray from there. Test is Tuesday

#7 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

Let us know how it goes.

#8 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

Well if I fail I wont be alive to tell lol all Im drinkin from now till Tuesday is water. Might drop a little visine in the cup too, it could only help I reckon

#9 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,457 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

Kids, lol.

#10 SN03

SN03

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Lol

#11 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

I think I'm confused.

#12 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

Drink a whole bottle of vinegar

#13 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

All u have to do is dilute the sample. Start the am of and pound water. Keep drinking and pissing as much as possible. One you go for the test begin u want the sample to be from mid stream. The highest levels of thc are at the beginning and ending of your urine stream. Start pissing in the toilet, then the cup, then finish in the toilet. Ive passed many of tests using this method when having smoked the night before. Good luck.

Whether you are using the additive or the Carbo Drinks you will want to drink as much fluid as possible a couple of days prior to the test. This is especially important for the Carbo drinks. Water, tea, soft drinks, etc. are fine. Drink 3 to 4 quarts of fluid. On the day of the test, cut back your fluid consumption to a normal level. Excessively diluted urine samples will cause suspicion. Never give the testers your first urine of the day. Toxins build up overnight and are heaviest in the morning. If possible avoid the first and last portion of your urine stream into the toilet. Only catch the middle of your urine stream for the sample. This portion will have the lowest amount of toxins for your test. You might also want to take eight 325 mg aspirins 4 hours prior to the test. Aspirin has been known to reduce positive readings by as much as 60%.

#14 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

JO in the cup

#15 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,490 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

Soak your balls in ice water for two hours prior to the test.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com