Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piss Test

76 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Next week I have to take a piss test for a job, and there isnt but 1 problem. I smoke marijuana. I know there is gonna be watching me but their full attention probably wont be on me and I need to pass this n I know there are some huddlers thats been around this block before so discuss

Im not tryin to drink no bleach, I heard Niacin does not work, the drinks you can buy are questionable and I would just get someones clean piss but if they watch I cant really switch it out. Am I fuged? Would drinking nothing but water from mow till the test give a false negative?

Posted · Report post

Sounds like the wizzenator has a new customer.

Posted · Report post

Lol last resort. I wonder if drops of visine or clorox in the cup would work?

Posted · Report post

How long until your test? How much do you smoke? Piss test are like a breathalyzer, you are allowed so much before you're over the limit.

Posted · Report post

All u have to do is dilute the sample. Start the am of and pound water. Keep drinking and pissing as much as possible. One you go for the test begin u want the sample to be from mid stream. The highest levels of thc are at the beginning and ending of your urine stream. Start pissing in the toilet, then the cup, then finish in the toilet. Ive passed many of tests using this method when having smoked the night before. Good luck.

Posted · Report post

Appreciate it guys. I smoke like 2 or 3 times a week but when I do smoke I burn at least 2 or 3 blunts at the time. Im just gonna drink a bunch of water n pray from there. Test is Tuesday

Posted · Report post

Let us know how it goes.

Posted · Report post

Well if I fail I wont be alive to tell lol all Im drinkin from now till Tuesday is water. Might drop a little visine in the cup too, it could only help I reckon

Posted · Report post

Kids, lol.

Posted · Report post

Lol

Posted · Report post

I think I'm confused.

Posted · Report post

Drink a whole bottle of vinegar