Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Cam Newton: "i Was A Bad Teammate Last Year."

It's funny you want to pat Dalton on the back but won't go to the 2 Cinncy Bengals forum

to do it.

I've always spoke of him in the appropriate setting. Weather it's one of the many "Rookie of the year topics" or in the NFL Football Central forum.

fieryprophet    6,834

Check my pie count brah.

I'd love to see links to the posts you quoted below.  And to be honest, there are facts out there that support Moore being better than Cam last year, not that any of you could take your tongue out of Cam's asshole long enough to have a real discussion about it but hey, it's out there.  I also don't bring up Moore in the wrong forum.

LOL.  Did ya buddy?  You took a ban?  Gosh your tough.  Are you, like, from the ghetto too?

You think I give a flying rat's ass about your pie count? By the way, dumbshit, I have stood up for Moore's performance with the Dolphins often. But the fact remains he's always going to be a limited quarterback, and it doesn't matter which arbitrary make-believe figures you pull out of your asshole to support those facts, when the reality remains that his own front office drafted some project WR in hopes of replacing him.

TheRealDeal    3

You think I give a flying rat's ass about your pie count? By the way, dumbshit, I have stood up for Moore's performance with the Dolphins often. But the fact remains he's always going to be a limited quarterback, and it doesn't matter which arbitrary make-believe figures you pull out of your asshole to support those facts, when the reality remains that his own front office drafted some project WR in hopes of replacing him.

I was making fun of you telling me to check your pie count.

I don't need make-believe figures. You can look at almost any NFL stat and see Moore had the better year. Not a big deal, just something to note.

Peppers90 NC    3,014

I may be the only one here, but I dislike this. Agreed he needs to mature but I do not want him thinking "I'll get it on the next play" Thats a road to mediocrity.

the only alternative is to somehow reverse time so he can say "i will have succeeded that last play... in a minute"

TheRealDeal    3

If you think you are being lumped in with the mentally challenged, I would never disrespect them that way.

You're in a league of your own.

Put your son on, at least he can form coherent sentences.

Amazing how hard we are with this kid. I would like Tom Brady to admit he screws up and loves to not only mope but blame his teammates.

Cam is way more mature than many of the other QBs, that's for sure.