#76 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

Noel will never be a NBA post player. He doesn't have the body type or game. He's not a safer pick then Drummond. Drummond would have been the number 1 player in the 2012 class if he didn't find a way to get to college early.

Drummond already has a NBA body and can match up day 1 with most of the centers in the east. He is high risk and High reward but so was Cam.

Drummond was never really consider a sure no.1 pick. He has the size but not the mentality and still have to work on his offensive side of the game.

Noel will be able to get bigger in the pros. Wanna talk Ant Davis's size? Noel is much bigger than Davis.

And funny how you going to compare Drummond to Cam. NBA prospects bust more than an NFL QB.

#77 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

Would you get off of the Marshall poo please. Dude will be good on a team with better scorer then we have right now and he will be a defensive liability against most teams we faced.

Hey Marshall will be a real good PG. just watch. I'm only saying only way for Drummond to work out for us is somehow if we're lucky enough to get Drummond with Marshall. I'm not riding his nuts. Get me straight.

#78 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

Drummond was never really consider a sure no.1 pick. He has the size but not the mentality and still have to work on his offensive side of the game.

Noel will be able to get bigger in the pros. Wanna talk Ant Davis's size? Noel is much bigger than Davis.

And funny how you going to compare Drummond to Cam. NBA prospects bust more than an NFL QB.

Chuck no he's not they are all the same age and Noel is smaller then Drummond and Davis. Nole is 6'10 215. The other 2 are legit 6'11 and out weight Noel by 25-40 pounds.

#79 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

I agree they do but any of the NbA prospect can be a bust. Drummond also has the most upside (next to A Davis) at a position that is getting very hard to find.

#80 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hey Marshall will be a real good PG. just watch. I'm only saying only way for Drummond to work out for us is somehow if we're lucky enough to get Drummond with Marshall. I'm not riding his nuts. Get me straight.

He will be a real good PG if he goes to a team that has establish scores or good post players. If he comes to the bobcats he will be a wasted pick.

#81 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

Chuck no he's not they are all the same age and Noel is smaller then Drummond and Davis. Nole is 6'10 215. The other 2 are legit 6'11 and out weight Noel by 25-40 pounds.

He is absolutely smaller than Drummond. Drummond's size is everything you look for in a big man. But for Davis, Noel may be shorter and weigh less but same type of body structure. Noel actually look a bit thicker in frame than Davis. Body size is something that doesnt really matter when drafting a player. Players can gain weight in the pros easily.

#82 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

I agree they do but any of the NbA prospect can be a bust. Drummond also has the most upside (next to A Davis) at a position that is getting very hard to find.

True. If the FO believes that Drummond can get his mindset right and will work hard and play hard everynight, I'd be happy with him. I love Drummond's size and potential but until I saw him play last season.

But I'm still with MKG as the pick.

#83 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

He is absolutely smaller than Drummond. Drummond's size is everything you look for in a big man. But for Davis, he Noel may be shorter and weigh less but same type of body. Noel actually look a bit thicker in frame than Davis. Size is something that didn't really matter when drafting a player. Players can gain weight in the pros easily.

No some player can't gain weight. KG couldn't put on enough weight but he's 7'0 tall Noel isn't. Noel compares more to Tyrus Thomas and Stromile Swift then he does with KG or Anthony Davis.

#84 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:11 AM

We're just getting the "most" out of our recently undersized 2 in Hendo, if we were to draft him Hendo has to be traded.

Not necessarily, Hendo can play some 3 and Beal can work on his handle and play some 1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users