• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers run ONE play on repeat

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CRA said:

Brees' arm got noticeable weaker and he was still top tier.  But he basically had a HOF career brain in that head by that point.  People sometimes forget, young Brees was a downfield gambler.   He wasn't always the small ball guy. 

I doggone remember plenty. That kind of arm, on a all timer or even like, a 12 year journeyman, those guys are more equipped to work with the limitation.

It has to be about the scheme with Young. System. Whatever you call it. Custom designed. 

Edited by strato

1 minute ago, strato said:.

It has to be about the scheme with Young. System. Whatever you call it. Custom designed. 

Agree.  But going into last year I and some others called that out….the Panthers weren’t adding the players, coaching, scheme, etc Bryce needed.  

just feels like a repeat.  

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, CRA said:

Agree.  But going into last year I and some others called that out….the Panthers weren’t adding the players, coaching, scheme, etc Bryce needed.  

just feels like a repeat.  

Well we are in state of blackout as far as learning anything. And that will likely continue through preseason just like last year. What we learn had better be a lot different. Or else lol. 

Edited by strato