Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

charlotte bobcats Bobcats 1st Round-Pick #2 SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

182 posts in this topic

Yeah dont draft someone like kd and watch him struggle on a bad team. Never works for anyone. Fools.

The team was going to struggle regardless moron.

no poo that doesnt mean you draft a defensive guy when you have NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCORERS

no poo that doesnt mean you draft a defensive guy when you have NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCORERS

He played on a team with 4 1st round picks. How do you know he can't score in the Nba Idiot?

MKG was the best player, get over it. we will get scorers, its a 3 yr process.

MKG will be a 15pt scorer everyone is way too worried. he will be able to score

we have a scoring problem last year, so we draft one of the lesser offensively tooled players in the top of the draft.

and folks wonder why people take jabs at Jordan and his franchise.

1 person likes this

I love the Idea that a person who gets to the basket when ever he wants to can't score.

I love you fuging Ymca Allstars that think you know basketball.

we have a scoring problem last year, so we draft one of the lesser offensively tooled players in the top of the draft.

and folks wonder why people take jabs at Jordan and his franchise.

Dont speak your opinion. You are wrong. Mkg missed a lay up in his mother fugin highlight video. He'll load up on rebounds from his own missed shots.

I love the Idea that a person who gets to the basket when ever he wants to can't score.

I love you fuging Ymca Allstars that think you know basketball.

So he only wanted to get to the basket 6 times a game?

Dont speak you opinion. You are wrong. Mkg missed a lay up in his mother fugin highlight video. He'll load up on rebounds from his own missed shots.

You fuging no talent hack. Keep your fuging mouth shut you don't know poo about Basketball.

I promise you if MKG went to Weber State or Queens College he would have had 20 a game.

Well queens college could gave beat the cats last year so i guess thats good. 20 a game there translates to what....... oh yeah the number 2 pick!!!!

So he only wanted to get to the basket 6 times a game?

You fuging Moron he played with 5-6 other guys who were also getting shots. UK had 4-5 other players who avg. double digits points. Look up stats and watch the kid play before you post.