Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

charlotte bobcats Bobcats 1st Round-Pick #2 SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

182 posts in this topic

Ive already said I was going to support him after my initial outburst draft night, but come on dude its summer league. Taye Biddle dominated some preseason games.

Somehow I knew you were going to say that. Quit using excuses, bc I will rubb it again in preseason and in once the season start.

lol, it IS the summer league chuck, which is nothing more tham glorified scrimmages. But you can still get hyped about certain things, like Dunlaps system, and watching how players college game translate to different levels. Im still gonna be skeptical of MKG this season, but his hustle, energy, and already top tier defense has me sold on the guy.

Watching Trob last night pretty much solidifed why we got the second best player in the draft.

Somehow I knew you were going to say that. Quit using excuses, bc I will rubb it again in preseason and in once the season start.

How is saying it is summer league an excuse? I hope you were right and I was wrong but im not going to proclaim you a genius off one summer league game. Ill wait until the regular season to praise you.

How is saying it is summer league an excuse? I hope you were right and I was wrong but im not going to proclaim you a genius off one summer league game. Ill wait until the regular season to praise you.

I never said I was a genius. It is just a summer league but you and I both know, the kidd can ball.

lol, it IS the summer league chuck, which is nothing more tham glorified scrimmages. But you can still get hyped about certain things, like Dunlaps system, and watching how players college game translate to different levels. Im still gonna be skeptical of MKG this season, but his hustle, energy, and already top tier defense has me sold on the guy.

Watching Trob last night pretty much solidifed why we got the second best player in the draft.

Yeah I know. Lol but the kidd can ball and that's all I'm saying.

I never said I was a genius. It is just a summer league but you and I both know, the kidd can ball.

Didn't say you were asking to be, but I am going to deem you one hopefully in a few months. Youre welcome.

This is ur last chance to get back on the wagon Oracle. I wasnt at first but im 100% on now.

I don't ride in wagons.

With how Dunlap presses these guys (not that I don't like his style of game), and how he throws his body around, I'll be surprised if Gilchrist plays 50 games this season.

With how Dunlap presses these guys (not that I don't like his style of game), and how he throws his body around, I'll be surprised if Gilchrist plays 50 games this season.

And this guy still talking. I mean enough already. You're just making yourself looks worst each time you say something. I'm waiting for that 51st game and then you know it, I'm rubbing it in your face. Get ready.

I don't ride in wagons.

well see soon enough. =P

• Topics

• I don't feel like we're a sleeper team. We are just mercurial as a franchise- up, down, and in the middle. I really do not know what to expect this year. As it's been said, the O-line is a big question mark. Our interior is good, but the tackle spot is a mystery. I wasn't and am still not high on the Lil Kalil signing, and not because of the contract. He has declined every year since his rookie year. Am I suppose to believe that he has really been chronically injured this whole time and now that he is here with Ryan he is suppose to magically be healthy and perform? I'm not saying it isn't possible- I'm not saying he's def going to suck either. I just have no clue. I think it's a big time gamble from Gman. I hope it works out. And I desperately want to be proved wrong about it too. I hope he fills the hole that's been there since Gross left as a long term solution. And the other thing that worries me is the coaching staff. Everyone talks about Shula but I'm not high on RR. He took zero accountability in his post season presser- as apposed to Gman who acknowledged his mistakes. I've never really liked him- I'm really wondering if Riverboat was just fools gold. He just feels like Fox 2.0- don't think he can get us a Lombardi- which is sad because I feel like our roster can. Again, I hope I'm wrong about this. These two things plus our division- The NFCS will be a dogfight this year. 
    • Yeah we fell asleep..the offensive like ducked and the secondary ducked til Bradbury and the other kid stepped up.. but season was done.. need a healthy o-Lind this year and execute or these new weapons are pointless

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle