Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

What fan base would you like to see infected with facial gonorrhea?

Eat the gonorrhea you filthy douchebags   56 members have voted

1. 1. What fanbase would you like to see suffer from facial gonorhea?

• Steeler fans
    • Saint fans
    • Falcon fans
    • Redskin fans (PoPcOrNpOpPeR)
    • Cowboy fans
    • Bills fans
    • Bucs fans

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

Somebody buy jackson113 a beer cause that was awesome.

Bills fans suffer enough. They're like the Cubs. How can you wish them any further ill?

Because its biased like a MSNBC or FOX poll.

I thought it was a legit question, there are fans of other teams on this MB.

Ohh wait, I forgot we're in Smack Central. Carry on with the Falcons/Saints*/Bucs/Cowboys/#everythingelseontheplanetthatisntonehundredpercentproCam bashing!!

I would've said The Golden Calf of Bristol Fans.

1 person likes this

Fan's who couldn't name more than two players on their "favorite" team.

What do you all have against the Saints*? Seems to me you'd hate the Falcons like any other self respecting NFC South fan.

It really just started in '09, JB. There's no real animosity on our end outside of the usual 2 games per year obligation, but around here things kinda deteriorated quickly after the league rigged the SB for us. Then again, given our rich 17 year history full of memorable battles it could be something I overlooked.

Oh, and Fujita almost injured Smith while sliding, or something.

What do you all have against the Saints**? Seems to me you'd hate the Falcons like any other self respecting NFC South fan.

O M G

You're taking your show on the road I see.

Pictures of Ryan's poop stain to follow.

It really just started in '09, JB. There's no real animosity on our end outside of the usual 2 games per year obligation, but around here things kinda deteriorated quickly after the league rigged the SB for us. Then again, given our rich 17 year history full of memorable battles it could be something I overlooked.

Oh, and Fujita almost injured Smith while sliding, or something.

It's all in fun.

Fujita is a dirty mother fuger though. Slide my ass. That's like explaining to your wife why your dick is in her sister's vagina is all because of slipping on a sock beside the bed and falling in. Pure accident.

It's all in fun.

Fujita is a dirty mother fuger though. Slide my ass. That's like explaining to your wife why your dick is in her sister's vagina is all because of slipping on a sock beside the bed and falling in. Pure accident.

Balls deep

I thought it was a legit question, there are fans of other teams on this MB.

Ohh wait, I forgot we're in Smack Central. Carry on with the Falcons/Saints**/Bucs/Cowboys/#everythingelseontheplanetthatisntonehundredpercentproCam bashing!!

And they are referred to as trolls. And their opinions are for entertainment only. They are not to be considered as anything but a lost, pathetic, bandwagon fools. Easy to make fun of and their existence on rival team boards is merely the the revolting, infectious solid waste fermenting in the sewers of an opposing teams message board. They often consider themselves self righteous and defenders of the current team they claim to be a fan of. When in fact they are simple, silly clowns who provide a sad form of entertainment for the members of the team message board in which they are actually fans of. Its like picking on tards.

And they are referred to as trolls. And their opinions are for entertainment only. They are not to be considered as anything but a lost, pathetic, bandwagon fools. Easy to make fun of and their existence on rival team boards is merely the the revolting, infectious solid waste fermenting in the sewers of an opposing teams message board. They often consider themselves self righteous and defenders of the current team they claim to be a fan of. When in fact they are simple, silly clowns who provide a sad form of entertainment for the members of the team message board in which they are actually fans of. Its like picking on tards.

Yet you have a lonely, single slice of pie.

I wonder why that is Oh Mighty Troll Slayer??

Awaiting an answer form Philly or SCP, those guys are better at this crap than I am.