Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL mini camp Updates thread (BOA)

124 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm more than willing to eat crow if Armanti makes this team and actually PRODUCES. I have no problem with that at all. Until he does that though. I'm not giving him any chance to make the team.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL @ Clausen. Can't believe people want him around another year.

Posted

During 7 on 7 drills Josh Norman kept Smitty from catching a pass in the endzone and then stared him down with a big grin on his face.

Don't pull on Superman's cape.

Posted

For what its worth, Armanti looked like the 3rd best WR we have IMO. Outplayed Pilares and Gettis looked like ****

Of course Gettis going to look like crap for a while. Because Gettis has been sitting around for almost a whole year rehabing. It will take him to get back into game shape and to be able to get in rythem with Cam. Gettis will get there. We ain't even near TC yet. Not worried one bit.

Posted

Nice read..

Posted

Actually I thought Tutu looked like the 3rd best WR on the field.

Posted

For what its worth, Armanti looked like the 3rd best WR we have IMO. Outplayed Pilares and Gettis looked like ****

That's crazy. I wouldn't mind if it were true, but seriously. That's craaaazy.

Posted

That's crazy. I wouldn't mind if it were true, but seriously. That's craaaazy.

You're craaaazy man.... U got a fuggin dart in your neck... You're craaaazy...

Who woulda thunk AE lookin that good. Good for him, but like I previously said, I have my doubts. It would be a pleasant surprise though if he were to break out.

Posted

I didn't think much of armanti. He only had a couple nice catches in shorts. They say Armanti is afraid of contact so this was him at his finest.

Posted

I don't know where the whole AE is afraid of contact thing has come from. He never shied away from contact in college. Hell, he often lowered his shoulder into defenders. I think it is more blind hatred for the guy than actual fact.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah it's a little different when you can see the contact coming.

Posted

Have to put my writeup off until tomorrow.

Spent most of the rest of the day with a friend who's had to have an emergency appendectomy. Just got home a short time ago. Dead tired now.

Will write up my notes tomorrow.