Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dream Team Documentary

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Aired a couple days ago on NBATV. If you claim to be a basketball fan and don't watch this shame on you! I recommend this to any sports fan.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6z7f8KN_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Posted · Report post

The Dream Team was pretty cool but it wasn't exactly the feel good story of the 1980 hockey team.

Posted · Report post

Isiah Thomas should've been there over some of the guys on the team.

Posted · Report post

Isiah Thomas should've been there over some of the guys on the team.

No. The team already had two all-time great & HOF point guards in Magic & Stockton.

Posted · Report post

No. The team already had two all-time great & HOF point guards in Magic & Stockton.

Isiah > Stockton

Posted · Report post

Although he is disliked and doesnt have the greatest public image today in 2012, Isiah Thomas is a HOF point guard and one of the great competitors of the 80s era NBA. He's also the only man to go thru Magic, Bird, & Jordan for his rings.

Posted · Report post

John Stockton was one of the all-time great point guards. Isiah Thomas wasn't the only star left off the team. I'm sure his image & bull poo move leaving the court vs the Bulls didn't help.

Posted · Report post

Dang, video is down, trying to find another link.

And Thomas was amazing but like someone said Stockton/Magic, only so much room for that position.

Posted · Report post

great show, i watched it the other night....

Posted · Report post

Found a link and watched it. Powerful documentary. The NBA will never be as good as the 80's/early 90's.

Posted · Report post

I can't believe how unknown Stockton is... The segment where he is literally talking to the girl with a dream team tee shirt on blows my mind.

Posted · Report post

I can't believe how unknown Stockton is... The segment where he is literally talking to the girl with a dream team tee shirt on blows my mind.

I'd say it's easy for a 6' 1 white guy walking around with his wife & kids to blend in compared to a bunch if 6' 10 & 7' black muscular guys. lol