Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yanks are beasting :)

71 posts in this topic

Posted

9 in a row and on top of the East. : )

Go Yanks!

ashley-tisdale.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

27X WORLD CHAMPIONS

....suck on them nuts bitches

Posted

Ten str8 :)

Posted

Ten str8 :)

Buddy @ work is a die-hard Braves fan. He drove down to ATL & watched the series last weekend. I told him that was a lot of wasted time & coin to watch his boys lose. I bet him $100 NYY would sweep ATL. Now that he lost his money he wanted to double it that they wouldn't sweep them in New York. I like the guy, but not enough that I won't take his money; again.

1 person likes this

Posted

evolution+of+a+yankees+fan.PNG

Posted

evolution+of+a+yankees+fan.PNG

Are you a Lakers/Celtics fan, too?

That's funny. I've been a NYY fan since I was 5 & A-Rod has been my favorite player since around '97 when I was 10.

A-Roid, huh? You must be a Braves fan. I hope you know your golden boy Hank Aaron did more PED during his playing career. Along with Willie Mays & Babe Ruth.

Posted

Family-Guy-Vomit.gif

Posted

Buddy @ work is a die-hard Braves fan. He drove down to ATL & watched the series last weekend. I told him that was a lot of wasted time & coin to watch his boys lose. I bet him $100 NYY would sweep ATL. Now that he lost his money he wanted to double it that they wouldn't sweep them in New York. I like the guy, but not enough that I won't take his money; again.

looks like he broke even.

Posted

Arod will suck when it matters.

Posted

Are you a Lakers/Celtics fan, too?

That's funny. I've been a NYY fan since I was 5 & A-Rod has been my favorite player since around '97 when I was 10.

A-Roid, huh? You must be a Braves fan. I hope you know your golden boy Hank Aaron did more PED during his playing career. Along with Willie Mays & Babe Ruth.

Nope. ATL fan my whole life for all pro sports. UNC for all college sports also my entire life. This was not about A-Rod. It was about Yankees fans in general. Clearly you missed the point.

Posted

Wow, Jason Heyward blasting two home runs, giving him 10 so far this year, only 1 behind the 29 million dollar man, Alex Rodriguez*

GO BRAVES!

Posted

Wow, Jason Heyward blasting two home runs, giving him 10 so far this year, only 1 behind the 29 million dollar man, Alex Rodriguez*

GO BRAVES!

Alex Rodriguez* is only 116 homeruns behind Hank Aaron*