Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Ghosts

62 posts in this topic

The closest you'll get to intelligent/oft-described supernatural entities are interdimensional visitors... These are not the same as the hypothetical "spirits" and/or ghosts...

What is described as the soul is the energy contained within the electrical impulses that make up the experience of your existence... When you cease to exist in the physical form, those impulses transfer back to the ether that is the ever-constant universal life-force... Sometimes it gets caught in the conscious in-between and transferred to other forms of energy, leaving "imprints" in inanimate objects, or even other living things... When we encounter such entrapments, our need for interpretation translates them as supernatural...

I repeat... Ghosts aren't real...

...and neither are angels and demons... etc. etc. etc. in the traditional folklorish sense...

Those of you that believe... Do you believe in fairies (not like the Panthro type), leprechauns, trolls (not like TRD), gnomes, banshee, etc. ?

I'm going to start a show called interdimensional visitor hunters

The closest you'll get to intelligent/oft-described supernatural entities are interdimensional visitors... These are not the same as the hypothetical "spirits" and/or ghosts...

What is described as the soul is the energy contained within the electrical impulses that make up the experience of your existence... When you cease to exist in the physical form, those impulses transfer back to the ether that is the ever-constant universal life-force... Sometimes it gets caught in the conscious in-between and transferred to other forms of energy, leaving "imprints" in inanimate objects, or even other living things... When we encounter such entrapments, our need for interpretation translates them as supernatural...

I repeat... Ghosts aren't real...

...and neither are angels and demons... etc. etc. etc. in the traditional folklorish sense...

Those of you that believe... Do you believe in fairies (not like the Panthro type), leprechauns, trolls (not like TRD), gnomes, banshee, etc. ?

now you are claiming to be able to factually dismiss the soul as well.....

I've known people like you. Life often has away of changing opinions.

Anyone want to ghost hunt this summer?

best post in this thread so far...

now you are claiming to be able to factually dismiss the soul as well.....

I've known people like you. Life often has away of changing opinions.

No I'm not...

The "soul" exists... It is a collection of electrical impulses that differentiate your existential experience from others. It is a universal gift to each living being (not only humans) but is part of a collective that binds all together. When you die those impulses cease to exist in your mind but their energy is transferred... It is a universal constant so it goes somewhere... Like I said, it can go to other living forces, or become dispersed into inanimate objects that act as recorders.

No I'm not...

The "soul" exists... It is a collection of electrical impulses that differentiate your existential experience from others. It is a universal gift to each living being (not only humans) but is part of a collective that binds all together. When you die those impulses cease to exist in your mind but their energy is transferred... It is a universal constant so it goes somewhere... Like I said, it can go to other living forces, or become dispersed into inanimate objects that act as recorders.

sure you are....

you are claiming the soul isn't X but Y. Y being nothing comparable to X.

Doesn't matter, the ghost of Tommy John visited me last night and he advised he has not enjoyed being mocked over the years on this board. He asked for a name.....I will give him yours.

I love good theories like that Azazel, but to reference them like some sort of proven science takes away credibility.

It's the same as creationists who ignore Darwin etc

interesting stuff nonetheless

Anyone want to ghost hunt this summer?

I've actually been lots of times back in the day, which is one reason I believe what I believe...

If you "find" anything or get scared then that is your own mind either playing tricks on you or tapping into the energy around it (and not knowing how to react)...

I'm going to start a show called interdimensional visitor hunters

Or start a Charlotte Regional Area Interdimensional Guest Society to keep a running list of these occurrences in log form... call it CRAIGS list. Think the domain name is taken?

1 person likes this