Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Wall Arrested

44 posts in this topic

Posted

So which Walmart did you buy your Nat Championship Shirt in?

Probably the same one you bought your Panther gear in. Maybe?

Posted

I don't see him going to Kentucky now that they have signed Bledsoe. Who's a PG.

Posted

Fine by me

Posted

I also think his arrest knocks him out of what ever chance there was he was going to attend UNC or DUKE, probably the same for NCST as well.

At this point I'm not quite sure where the heck this kid is going to end up....

Posted

Oh, don't rule out NCSU yet!

Posted

Everything I am hearing still points toward Kentucky. Rumor is John Wall is meeting with Coach K today, however most people with sources who have known about this meeting have said it is only to thank K for the opportunity and let him know he will be going to Kentucky.

Posted

With Bledsoe on as a recruit plus the other Recruits I don't think Kentucky has anymore Scholarships left to offer. They've already Signed 5 players this Recruiting Period and I think that puts them at their limit.

Posted

With Bledsoe on as a recruit plus the other Recruits I don't think Kentucky has anymore Scholarships left to offer. They've already Signed 5 players this Recruiting Period and I think that puts them at their limit.

If John Wall signs then Meeks and Patterson MUST go pro in order for nobody else to get kicked off. Bledsoe put them over the scholarship limit if Wall signs and even one of those guys comes back. I don't see Meeks staying in the draft when he has a loaded team coming for him to play with...

Kentucky is defintely on Walls list as there is a Catspause.com article over on Rivals that says they will be one of the finalists. However, I don't know how much of it is just posturing on his part or if he is ready to leave NC to go to UK. First things first tho...the kid has to qualify and all signs right now are that he has not yet done so. There is no way to know which way this kid is leaning as his recruitment has been a whirlwind. However, a few weeks ago he referenced OJ Mayo's decision to go to USC as a spur of the moment decision where his favorite changed at the last minute. Outside of him going to Miami or Florida, nothing would shock me in his recruitment.